[QVGA] Manila 2D Cow Year(Gold Edition pg3,floor27)

Search This thread

jeffrey_0202

Jun 10, 2008
Ipoh
Hi, long time no post…as i just rushing and busy for my college final year exam…Hope i can pass with flying colours in my result and this is the new year gift for all of you. Hope we can share the joy with together. Happy Chinese New Year 2009!

cow%20year_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

Download :
Manila 2D Cow Year

For forumer who wish to share the Manila 2D Cow Year skin in other forums or sites could you pls redirect them to the original link which is Manila 2D Cow Year to help me gain some incentive from ads...thx u guys!;)

Last edited:

ectoric

Mar 16, 2007
Hi, long time no post…as i just rushing and busy for my college final year exam…Hope i can pass with flying colours in my result and this is the new year gift for all of you. Hope we can share the joy with together. Happy Chinese New Year 2009!

cow%20year_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

Download :
Manila 2D Cow Year

For forumer who wish to share the Manila 2D Cow Year skin in other forums or sites could you pls redirect them to the original link which is Manila 2D Cow Year to help me gain some incentive from ads...thx u guys!;)

Can it be used for HTC HD ...Manila?

jeffrey_0202

Jun 10, 2008
Ipoh
Nice graphics, very impressive themes. Noticed 3rd button for SMS not working, when 3rd button is pressed, M2D keep on relaunching itself.

Well!It seen a part of users facing the same problem. n does any part of these user may post ur successful .m2dct so that i can find out where does the problem.

Besides, there is a suggestion from forumer said that replacing the sms tab can help to solve this freeze problem, i duno seen i dun have problem with my theme... you may try it out yourself.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Jeffrey Chan

bhloo

Apr 7, 2008
Georgetown
www.lbharchitect.com.my
Replace SMS Tap??

Well!It seen a part of users facing the same problem. n does any part of these user may post ur successful .m2dct so that i can find out where does the problem.

Besides, there is a suggestion from forumer said that replacing the sms tab can help to solve this freeze problem, i duno seen i dun have problem with my theme... you may try it out yourself.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Jeffrey Chan

How do your go about doing that?

bhloo

Apr 7, 2008
Georgetown
www.lbharchitect.com.my
It Works!!

ok..just use manila 2d customizer to change ur sms position from third place to second will do..

TQ Jeff, it works!!!, the only issue left is the year of Rabbit & Tiger will be in the wrong position according to our lunar calender, also Ox year will be missing (cos if I were to put it back, SMS button will end up in 3rd position and will make the theme not working).

Thanks anyway, nice theme..... love it!!!

jeffrey_0202

Jun 10, 2008
Ipoh
i heard the problem might lead the sms problem is due to the version of manila 2D...the version with Manila 2D 0.27 and above can resolve the sms problem... just check it out..!

bide59

Jan 7, 2009
Stockholm
Would looooove to have it

Hi, I am running with S.I.V.s Angel 923_01 on my wizard Qtek9100 and would just love to have this skin. Is it possible and what do I need to do? Thanks a lot for your help!

jeffrey_0202

Jun 10, 2008
Ipoh
I am currently using "Josh's V15 Winter Rom Dark Winter Manilla2D 21109 RELEASED! 0107" ROM". Any issue with SMS?:confused:

Have u tried? I am not sure...to be safe, pls backup ur ppc b4 u try...actually not serious, just change ur theme and c the output if problem then switch back tp previous..pls report ur situation after u use it...nv try nv know! Have a nice day!

bhloo

Apr 7, 2008
Georgetown
www.lbharchitect.com.my
Same SMS button problem with Josh's V15 ROM

Have u tried? I am not sure...to be safe, pls backup ur ppc b4 u try...actually not serious, just change ur theme and c the output if problem then switch back tp previous..pls report ur situation after u use it...nv try nv know! Have a nice day!

Yes, I have tried configure this New Year theme with ""Josh's V15 Winter Rom Dark Winter Manilla2D 21109 RELEASED! 0107" ROM", same problem.

hazeline

Mar 2, 2008
Singapore
Nice theme

Hi, thank you for your hard work on this theme, it just fits this upcomin chinese new year. I like the theme, as the icons are quite cute, Happy Chinese New Year anyway :)