• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

QXDM latest Version

Search This thread

Schepke

Jun 23, 2021
Use this software on a computer without internet access!
I cannot guarantee that it will not call home.

BabylonsFinalist

Sep 20, 2021
sorry for the delay.
At the moment, i have meany to do.

Here the link with working quts service. Password is the same..

Override quts.exe to disable timebomb

First of all thanks alot for the work.
I downloaded the recent quts from you but still get an error, any idea? (Error is "Unable to communicate with QUTS Service")

iamrance.asa

Apr 20, 2019
Conway
sorry for the delay.

I'm getting the same error. Also, I'm getting an "invalid QUTS" in the other programs.

Schepke

Jun 23, 2021
Hi!

Go to windows service and check if qualcomm quts service is running. If not, start it. The last version of qualcomm tools, connects to quts, and quts connects to the phones..

Then start QUTSstatus to check if its working.

Last edited:

Schepke

Jun 23, 2021
Please check this version.
Now, it should work.

Report erros!
For private conversation send me pm, i will send back time and irc channel (u100).

Schepke

Use this software on a computer without internet access!
I cannot guarantee that it will not call home.
The PM likes to call home so install in airplane mode and use a firewall rule to block the package manager's outbound conn you can block the package manager simple as using a windows defender firewall outbound rule. which everyone has

I don't think I've ever seen anyone release this complete and working before - nice work Kaptainlieutenant Schepke

Reactions: Schepke

Schepke

Jun 23, 2021
The PM likes to call home so install in airplane mode and use a firewall rule to block the package manager's outbound conn you can block the package manager simple as using a windows defender firewall outbound rule. which everyone has

I don't think I've ever seen anyone release this complete and working before - nice work Kaptainlieutenant Schepke
Yes, you are right! PM is like ET, calling home.

Thank you, it was a lot of work to bypass the whole license query.

szewasek

Jun 29, 2010
Hi, I installed everything per HowTo instructions, my machine is not connected to the internet and I'm getting the "Unable to communicate to QUTS service" error. I checked my Services - QUTS is there, running, I even tried to restart it, but nothing helps... QUTS Status always hangs for 1-2 minutes and then shows it's unable to communicate (QXDM also says it cannot find the service). I'd be very thankful for some help!

Schepke

Jun 23, 2021
Hi, I installed everything per HowTo instructions, my machine is not connected to the internet and I'm getting the "Unable to communicate to QUTS service" error. I checked my Services - QUTS is there, running, I even tried to restart it, but nothing helps... QUTS Status always hangs for 1-2 minutes and then shows it's unable to communicate (QXDM also says it cannot find the service). I'd be very thankful for some help!
ok, QutsStatus has logfiles, take a look at the menu, there should be a option.
Or go to (C:\ProgramData\Qualcomm\QUTS\Logs).

I have tested on freh installation and it works.

Regards, Schepke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, sorry for the late answer, at the moment i am very busy.
    Give me some time, we are working on new version with "easy" installation files!

In current version there are some problems with registry entrys, so the packages cannot decoded correctly.

Regards, Schepke
    How do you handle the false positive virus alert? Are the files safe?
    I disabled Real-time protection, as well as other protections in windows settings. The screenshot shows that all Ext .db files are in the Shared folder.
    1637129296303.png
    And do you have an actual version of QCAT aswell? That would be straight out of heaven
    Yes, i have.
    I have created new package with QCAT.
    Copy QCAT folder to qulacomm program folder and include qualcomm in your prayers.

Hey guys, sorry for the late answer, at the moment i am very busy.
    Give me some time, we are working on new version with "easy" installation files!

In current version there are some problems with registry entrys, so the packages cannot decoded correctly.

Regards, Schepke
    Yes, i have.
    I have created new package with QCAT.
    Copy QCAT folder to qulacomm program folder and include qualcomm in your prayers.

Working on the whitepaper - will update.
    There is a time bomb in quts service. I will deactivate next week and upload new version.
    sorry for the delay.