• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

|R|6.5|WWE|21889| ★ Energy Android Super Lite ROM |Jan 28| ★

Search This thread

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
I'm posting a very very VERY light ROM that can be used to boot the various Android releases floating around this forum. GenY's DualBoot application is cooked in for easy of launching Haret.exe.

Do not download this ROM to use as a regular Windows phone. It has NOTHING in it but drivers and 21889. It's almost useless, for anything but booting android. Thanks and enjoy :)

The ROM can be found here http://hotfile.com/list/93322/b5a2687

Just pick the Android ROM which should be no bigger than 70 Megs :)

I will keep this updated as the COM2 builds progress... No need to build this type of ROM with the newer COM branches :)

You COULD use this ROM to try out apps, maybe even run SPB Mobile Shell or something like that, but keep in mind it's bare as can be, as in, nothing installed on it and nothing on the start menu :)

Just to clarify.. this is NOT an Android ROM. It's a clean WM ROM used to boot Android from the Storage Card. You will need to find an Android package to install to your Storage Card first :)

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2007
So Android is ported enough to be usable?

So Android is ported enough to be usable? Oh and 'first'! Because it's my first time to be the first poster- not because I'm the first poster.

Love your work by the way. I'm sure you hear it all the time, but one more can't hurt right?

GSLEON3

Retired Senior Moderator
Great!

I am really glad to see you do this. This was badly needed as the dev. in rhodium for Android is way behind. Thanks! Also, I just DL'd your lates & I will be sending you some brn files for action screen to match. I hope you like 'em.

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
I am really glad to see you do this. This was badly needed as the dev. in rhodium for Android is way behind. Thanks! Also, I just DL'd your lates & I will be sending you some brn files for action screen to match. I hope you like 'em.

I agree... it seems nobody was doing a bare bones, drivers & SYS only, ROM for the android guys to get their groove on, so hopefully this helps :)

Reactions: luckylips

nicefellow

Jan 18, 2010
Abu Dhabi
HD2 Android

I also would like to know if it is possible to make the HD2 run android system. Boy that will be great, I was eager to try an android phone, but, i liked the HD2 specs and if i can make it run both it will be great news.

guntcent

May 15, 2008
Garden Grove
this is sweet i have been running the android since mornin nd everything is solid stable and smooth but wifi n camera n other stuff doesnt work and my ringone works great job NRG

jdep1

Sep 14, 2009
El Paso
reserved for later fixes on android. tnx for building a light rom to run android hopefully more motivation is pushed on the development of android running on rhodium :p

cookzitall

Oct 16, 2007
can u shine some light NRG

my questions is how does having a light bare windows mobile rom benefit running android? im not sure why i would want a striped rom over a regular rom to boot android off of...? does it allow more ram for when android boots up?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I agree... it seems nobody was doing a bare bones, drivers & SYS only, ROM for the android guys to get their groove on, so hopefully this helps :)
    Does anyone have a working link or mirrow of this rom.

I have searched and search in the forum and also GOOGLE with no avail.

thanks in advance.

Mirror File

I'm not sure how long I'm going to leave this up, so someone else might want to grab it and make a mirror.