[R][BETA][A505F] Pixel Experience Plus [AOSP][01/25/2022]

Search This thread

manbug10

Apr 24, 2018
Es A50 que esperas kekw

de todos modos, intente usar núcleos personalizados y refuerzo de aplicaciones de Samsung. Podría ayudar

It is A50 what do you expect kekw

anyway try to use custom kernels and app booster by samsung. Might help
A50 what are you waiting for? I've tried playing on GSI which is more unstable and I don't suffer those lags playing on low graphics that's why I'm saying it.

SUBUWU

Jan 4, 2022
The rom lags too much when playing the game
Try LineageOS it's best for A50 it perform well on any games even while recording, i've always plays heavy game like PUBG, Wild Rift, Dead By Daylight, Black Desert Mobile.

Kernel that i used almost same performance but i'll list it which is good

1. Mint Kernel ( best choice for daily/gaming )

2. Stock from Lineage Kernel ( quite similar as mint but mint have extra features, so this one not the best for gaming in my POV )

3. Hypersonic which is boost gpu and cpu, but it's quite unstable so not best of the best, it need more fix

Reactions: GabrielGuerreroHND
Aug 14, 2017
Honduras
Try LineageOS it's best for A50 it perform well on any games even while recording, i've always plays heavy game like PUBG, Wild Rift, Dead By Daylight, Black Desert Mobile.

2. Stock from Lineage Kernel ( quite similar as mint but mint have extra features, so this one not the best for gaming in my POV )

3. Hypersonic which is boost gpu and cpu, but it's quite unstable so not best of the best, it need more fix
Excellent! Thanks for the information. The only thing is the camera that I really don't like. I would like a more personalized one, with more options like the Samsung Stock.

manbug10

Apr 24, 2018

I used that Lineague os with mint kernel but it freezes too much when playing free fire I haven't tried it with other games yet but in that specific one it freezes and makes it difficult to play like that.

@sumit_

Jan 18, 2022
The rom is overall good for me, but Here Is one "problem", while playing "Games" Like Free Fire The Game screen "Freeze" Again and again in every few minutes. Please give me some solution

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-150937_Free_Fire.png
    Screenshot_20220118-150937_Free_Fire.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 26

Top Liked Posts