Mar 23, 2009
Looks like the ROM is far from dead ;)
uqy4eda7.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

abrahammmmmmm_

Oct 19, 2013
Salem
ANYWAYS if test subjects are needed I might be of some assistance

this thread should be about CyanogenMod Roms. Let's stay away from pointless things

Last edited:

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
thread cleaned up a little. Lets try and all get along. Just cause you are abrupt in real life doesn't mean you need to be on here and should think about that when others see your titles and look up to people like you. On the flip side there is no reason to call someone out and troll them either. Next time I see this attitude towards each other then more drastic measures can be made. I hope it doesn't come to that.

paosms

Sep 10, 2010
Thanks!!

Thanks for the work so far Lloir,
we'll be waiting patiently!

Once the development has been made, the cyanogen team will assign a "keeper" for our phone, correct?

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
That's quite a reputation. Good job.
So I assume once mic is fixed the room should be more/less stable? Or will it be a test build and then work from there?

Sent from my HTC first using xda app-developers app

Once the mic is fixed I MAY release it as an alpha....the first is very similar to the one mini, they also have mic issues, so I'm working with those guys.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

paosms

Sep 10, 2010
... the first is very similar to the one mini, they also have mic issues, so I'm working with those guys.

I didn't know the mini hasn't got a cyanogem mod yet! Working on these two has to be difficult. Your work is even more appreciated!

BTW, I saw the same System on Chip is used on the Jolla phone. I know their project should be opensource.
Does that is of any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like the ROM is far from dead ;)
    uqy4eda7.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    right now i'm doing CM10.1 then i'll move onto 10.2 once 10.1 is stable enough and so on
    thread cleaned up a little. Lets try and all get along. Just cause you are abrupt in real life doesn't mean you need to be on here and should think about that when others see your titles and look up to people like you. On the flip side there is no reason to call someone out and troll them either. Next time I see this attitude towards each other then more drastic measures can be made. I hope it doesn't come to that.
    im sure he will come back....at some point. not saying hes requred to do XXXX.

you know, putting people down, is a really bad way to get stuff done on an obsolete device
    ANYWAYSSSSS, good luck Lloir, ill be looking forward to see your work, thanks again for working on this phone
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone