R.I.P. cyanogenmod development

Search This thread

abrahammmmmmm_

Oct 19, 2013
Salem
f

from what I've heard the dev is expected to quit developing android after he's done with the X+, sad but maybe we could at least get the alpha rom with the audio issues to have something

russian392

Apr 30, 2012
Simpsonville, SC
from what I've heard the dev is expected to quit developing android after he's done with the X+, sad but maybe we could at least get the alpha rom with the audio issues to have something

Well....idk...I'm okay with 4.1.2 but 4.3 at least would be nice.
And its not like its very hard...the one mini already has 4.4.2 and porting should be that difficult for experienced devs

Sent from my HTC first using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Shemlon

Jan 16, 2013
I wrote Lloir to ask him if there was a chance. All he told me was that his First is currently in a state of bad bricking. :(

Maybe if we all pool our money, we could get him a fresh first? Anyone else on board with that? Or has everyone left by now :(

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Looking at this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-First-P...1279326183?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item27e10b1be7

At most we'd need 11 (or 10 more than me) to be willing to donate $10 to buy Lloir a new First.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like the ROM is far from dead ;)
    uqy4eda7.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    right now i'm doing CM10.1 then i'll move onto 10.2 once 10.1 is stable enough and so on
    thread cleaned up a little. Lets try and all get along. Just cause you are abrupt in real life doesn't mean you need to be on here and should think about that when others see your titles and look up to people like you. On the flip side there is no reason to call someone out and troll them either. Next time I see this attitude towards each other then more drastic measures can be made. I hope it doesn't come to that.
    im sure he will come back....at some point. not saying hes requred to do XXXX.

you know, putting people down, is a really bad way to get stuff done on an obsolete device
    ANYWAYSSSSS, good luck Lloir, ill be looking forward to see your work, thanks again for working on this phone
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone