[R] Pixel Extended v 2.3 [violet] [Official]

Search This thread

Sammyshaurya

Aug 21, 2017

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro[violet]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stabilty and being feature-rich at the same time . TBH this ROM will keep it's Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features .

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Tell me!

Notes :​

• Gapps Inbuilt & Firmware not included.​
  • Encryption Recommended.​
  • If you decrypted and want to be decrypted flash fcrypt v3 just after flashing the rom .​
  • Cts pass without root.​
  • SeLinux Status: Enforcing.​

Features That are Available At the Moment

• Ryzen kernel (thnks to @karthik558)​
  • Ok Google working​
  • Added Smart Charging​
  • Tuned ram management​
  • Decrease headphones volume, get Chinese headphones for ear break​
  • Updated blobs​
  • Safetynet will pass default​

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Sourceforge Host

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

!Credits- @merothh for trees and kernel
|Source: kernel l device l ROM- AryanGupta | SammyShaurya

Last edited:

xwsir

Oct 26, 2020
lack of face unlock and correct camera application and some customization traffic indications and many other Beautiful roms 11
Hello! I am from China and I am very happy to use this system. It is very smooth. At the same time, I hope you can add face recognition to unlock, and then consider adding a GCam camera. The native camera does not match Google Photos, and the pixel of the photo is too low.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Will be, wait for some time

All the systems in the forum were updated, and you were finally selected. I don't know if it will be updated in the future, whether it will be updated once a week or once a month. I am looking forward to adding new features.

himanshu fulmali

Apr 4, 2017
Hello! I am from China and I am very happy to use this system. It is very smooth. At the same time, I hope you can add face recognition to unlock, and then consider adding a GCam camera. The native camera does not match Google Photos, and the pixel of the photo is too low.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

All the systems in the forum were updated, and you were finally selected. I don't know if it will be updated in the future, whether it will be updated once a week or once a month. I am looking forward to adding new features.
The source is not updated for dev to provide new update.
Wait for some more time

agent24015

Aug 10, 2020

Face unlock should be added in future as it was there in a10, u can install any gcam u want as different users have different gcam preferences

allweb

Jan 26, 2021
PixelExtended_violet-11.0-20210122-0908-OFFICIAL.zip

when connecting it to the computer is not recognized.

PixelExtended_violet-11.0-20201225-1608-OFFICIAL.zip no this problem.

Another problem: double tap to wake up is invalid when USB is not connected.

Please fix.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro[violet]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stabilty and being feature-rich at the same time . TBH this ROM will keep it's Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features .

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Tell me!

Notes :​

• Gapps Inbuilt & Firmware not included.​
    • Encryption Recommended.​
    • If you decrypted and want to be decrypted flash fcrypt v3 just after flashing the rom .​
    • Cts pass without root.​
    • SeLinux Status: Enforcing.​

Features That are Available At the Moment

• Ryzen kernel (thnks to @karthik558)​
    • Ok Google working​
    • Added Smart Charging​
    • Tuned ram management​
    • Decrease headphones volume, get Chinese headphones for ear break​
    • Updated blobs​
    • Safetynet will pass default​

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Sourceforge Host