R/W System

Search This thread
Jan 9, 2020
Hello!

I installed the stock ROM after having fun with a lot of custom ROMs.I have a problem.When I want to modify a system file,it shows an error.I researched on it and it seems to be that the system partition is mounted as read-only.I connected my phone to PC,I entered PowerShell,I wrote "adb shell",and i wrote"mount -o rw,remount /system" to mount the system partition as rewritable,but it shows an error:"mount: '/system' not in /proc/mounts".I googled it,but i didn't find any good results.Do you have any solution that might work?

ranjodhricky

Sep 21, 2013
Amritsar
have u rooted? if yes then flash magisk 19.3 or below. when i updated to magisk 20 i got error while uninstalling system apps (read-only system)
then i flash boot.img again and then flash magisk 19.3 and now i have read-write permission of system

Jan 9, 2020
Hello!

When the phone was stock(no ROM flashed before),I had Magisk 20.1 and I had R/W access.Now,after I flashed a lot of custom ROMs,I decided to go back to stock.I flashed the latest stock ROM,and installed Magisk 20.3.After installing all my apps,I wanted to change some files in the system partition,and there I discovered that I can't write files on the partition.I tried commands in the terminal,but nothing worked.