What Cookie version do you prefer ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

GT247

Jun 27, 2010
Beautiful California
@cajunflavoredbob , I've got another build simply titled "Energy ROM March 29th 2011" I can post but I don't remember what version of the rom it might be, as most of the ones I have say "sencity" or "cookie" and what not.....how's your memory? lol....any idea which version this build might be referring to by its title?

cajunflavoredbob

May 1, 2010
Your Basement
@cajunflavoredbob , I've got another build simply titled "Energy ROM March 29th 2011" I can post but I don't remember what version of the rom it might be, as most of the ones I have say "sencity" or "cookie" and what not.....how's your memory? lol....any idea which version this build might be referring to by its title?
Should be the Standard build. The CHT builds always were labeled as such. This one should look like the stock Sense interface, with the blue theming and the honeycomb four column start menu.

Reactions: GT247

GT247

Jun 27, 2010
Beautiful California
Thanks....

Should be the Standard build. The CHT builds always were labeled as such. This one should look like the stock Sense interface, with the blue theming and the honeycomb four column start menu.

As I read the last page I thought it might be the version the other member was looking for....I'm uploading it right now, and I'll post a link for the download when its finished

The download links Im expire 7 days after theyre posted.. if you or anyone else is kind enough to host them for longer that would be awesome

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

I'm getting tired of my posts being duplicated every time I write

anyways, here is the energy rom download link

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g9d466517ca3ddac1999402451c8e378e7937497bc

Reactions: BenGman

cajunflavoredbob

May 1, 2010
Your Basement
As I read the last page I thought it might be the version the other member was looking for....I'm uploading it right now, and I'll post a link for the download when its finished

The download links Im expire 7 days after theyre posted.. if you or anyone else is kind enough to host them for longer that would be awesome

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

I'm getting tired of my posts being duplicated every time I write

anyways, here is the energy rom download link

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g9d466517ca3ddac1999402451c8e378e7937497bc
I'll set up a mirror on my server this week.

Reactions: GT247

cajunflavoredbob

May 1, 2010
Your Basement
Same here Bob.... Y U NO POST IN OT NO MOAR? :what::(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Meh. I'm not online much anymore on this forum. Sorry man. You can have Australia, if you want.

@ everyone else - My mirror site is online, and ROMs are uploading. If anyone has links to any other versions of this ROM, please let me know. The links are going to remain up as long as I own this domain. I'll post the link a bit later when it's finished uploading.

motisu

Apr 2, 2006
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
more old versions...

I have a whole bunch of old energy ROMs for the Rhodium. CHT 2, Dinikglass, Ultra Lite If you tell me where, I'll be glad to send you them.

Meh. I'm not online much anymore on this forum. Sorry man. You can have Australia, if you want.

@ everyone else - My mirror site is online, and ROMs are uploading. If anyone has links to any other versions of this ROM, please let me know. The links are going to remain up as long as I own this domain. I'll post the link a bit later when it's finished uploading.

BenGman

May 17, 2007
Thanks for the uploads everyone. I'm downloading everything.

My USSD codes are not working, not the first step, but the second because my service provider wants you to supply a confirmation of certain requests and the input (hardware keyboard nor touch keyboard) does not allow me to enter the code in either landscape nor portrait, Titanium nor Sensecity for the ROM Energy.RHODIUM.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Jul.04.7z. This was not an issue with the stock Tilt2 ROM (with the blue coloured Touch Flo) that I tried last month.

I will try in a ROM prior to 29022 or the other 29022 ROMs to see if the USSD additional confirmation input works.

EDIT:
I see post 35375 says that the USSD app was fixed in the July 4th 2011 ROMs, so thats the 29022 ROMs only. I'll keep trying.

No one has the Energy.RHODIUM.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.04.7z ROM though?

Last edited:

cajunflavoredbob

May 1, 2010
Your Basement
I think i found a grail of energy roms, check it out, mirror it if you can it took me a while to find....

http://www.f1ip.net/plug.php?e=index&f=./Downloads/RhodiumFiles/Roms/EnergyRom

Now I am going to test it out! Use at your own risk, I will report back if I can, doing a legacy job for a friend,

EDIT: seems to be GSM roms guy, be careful if you have cdma
I'll be downloading most of the evening.

In the meantime, I've got a bunch of ROMs up on mirror.cajunflavoredbob.com. It's fast and free with no ads. It's not pretty, but it's just a host for ROMs, so adding a UI is not a top priority.

Last edited:
Reactions: seebeexee and GT247

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Touch Pro2 (Rhodium) device.

This ROM only works on GSM devices, flashing to a CDMA device will make it non-bootable (flash a stock, or CDMA specific ROM, to recover from that).

I do make a CDMA version (Sprint, Verizon, Altel, etc) and that's found here!

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy
      smile.gif

• A 29022 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ?
      smile.gif
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

It's definitely the fastest way to get in touch with me and please don't be afraid to tweet me if you see major issues with the ROMs.
    I generally do not answer "support" questions on Twitter, as it's really not the proper medium for that. Service packs and quick fixes will always be released as links in my tweets and that's definitely the fastest way to get a fix for a ROM.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

Rom Self Help Hotfix...

BTW, the rom is easily fixed with the addition of TWO missed dll's & one MUI.
    HTCSensorService.dll
    HTCSensorSDK.dll
    AccelerometerCalibrator.exe.0409.mui

Using the attached cab will fix all issues with the rom.

Those three added to my rebuild & perfecto....Well, there's still a pesky .net issue from time to time, but I think that is from these different net versions.
    Leaving...

After several years enjoying the evolution of Windows Mobile since version 6.0 with Sleuth ROM running on the first Tilt, later on moving to the Fuze and finally to the Tilt2, I am leaving the scene.

I've been playing with Android, and I liked the ability to change and customize it the same way we do with WM, plus the thousands of applications available.

Therefore, I sold my Tilt2 and got an Android phone. I feel a little bit awkward doing it, but the lack of significant developments on the WM 6.x front has been bothering me.

I hope someone will keep the FAQ updated (volunteers, please contact NRGZ so that he could grant you editing rights to that post).

It was a pleasure and an honor to interact with this great community. I appreciate everyone's efforts to solve problems, push the envelope, make our phones more useful and fun devices.

A special and big THANK YOU to NRGZ, for his outstanding ROM and for his flexibility in trying to satisfy our needs.

See you around on XDA.
    Good evening fellas,

I'm a dutch proud user of touch pro 2 :D
    But I am still running the stock rom >_> Starting to annoy me to be quite honest :p

So I was looking at the forum about wich rom is the best for me.
    And as I read trough this post I would really like to download and install this rom.
    But before I do ... I would like to ask a few question:

1) I type alot on in with my keyboard out. Does this word correctly and the most impoirtant ... does the 'fn' key work? (as in: can I type the symbols on my keyboard)

2) I have my calendar items on the homepage. 3 at a time. Do these show in this one aswell? because the pictures don't show any calender items. I sync trough office 2007 almost everything. Contacs, e-mails and the most important is the calendar.

So would I have any problems with these things? or are you guys hitting your head like: dude .... why didn't you upgrade earlyer :eek:
    Joe, I'll just say this....

I'm not the type to sit there and enumerate a list of "friends" like Laurentius does. It's corny. I'm also not the type to sit there and "credit" every single developer of every single app in my ROM. I credit major contributors, like Cookie and the guys that designed the themes I use in my ROM variations. In short, I credit who *I* feel I need to credit. But overall, I'm not the "crediting type" of guy.

I know you like to get in the nitty gritty of over explaining your point, but realize you're in the minority here. I ask you to stop please. Thanks.

No more arguing about crap that doesn't really matter... This isnt the Android world where everybody has to be credited. We ALL steal from MSFT and HTC when it comes to WM. I'm sure they don't get a rat's ass if I credit them here. Most of the devs that made the little apps in my ROMs aren't around anymore, which is why I DO credit the ones that matter.

Okay, enough rambling. Please consider this matter closed.