• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

R2D2 Droid 2 wallpapers

Search This thread

Tchem

Sep 15, 2010
yup, i would have to violently shake my phone to get them to work usually. eh they're ok live wallpapers lose their appeal after awhile. The mario one is still the best hands down.

No doubt about that mario is still the best. Wish they would come out with a sonic one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

amclives

Oct 9, 2010
Will the boot animation work on the captivate im still new i have had 2 android phones but i have never changed the boot animations

McHale

Nov 18, 2005
B.F.E. Illinois
Will the boot animation work on the captivate im still new i have had 2 android phones but i have never changed the boot animations

as far as I know, it should work on just about anything. You can leave the original bootloader where it's at and just change the extension on it. Then copy this one to it (make sure the name is correct). You can always delete it if it doesn't work or you don't like it. After the novelty wore off, I went back to the stock Nexus One boot.

askpcguy

Aug 8, 2010
As a joke I'd love to get the DROID sound byte from the Droid X phone. Can anyone grab those sounds off the Droid X?

Thanks! I did search but didn't see any specific thread talking about that.