• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

RaCyanOS KitKat by Racpu_ | Stagefright Patch (December) | CM11S Apps - 09/12/2015

Search This thread

rendlavenu

Feb 28, 2013
hyderabad
Thanks Racpu for the wonderful rom.

I understand Kitkat Gapps has the systemUpdateService bug. This is draining my battery and the device never goes to deep sleep. I have tried disabling systemUpdate service & play service using wave blocker, privacy guard, app- ops... most of the solutions provided out there are not even come close to fix this issue. Any1 got any ideas !! Have a nice day !!!
P.S i have tried the recommended gapps as well as open-gapps-20151203 .

99piotrek

Dec 5, 2012
Orland Park ILLINOIS
hey......after fighting thru 5.x.x & 6.x.x ROMs and all battery drain bugs i decided to come back to cm11 and after few days i love it. its so hard at the beginning because it misses few bells ans whistles from cm12 or cm13 but 4.5 - 5 hrs on screen time thats what i'm looking for.
Dear cm13 i will be back when your battery is better ;)
THANKS!!!

xodeus

Mar 13, 2010
Fredericia
xodeus.dk
hey......after fighting thru 5.x.x & 6.x.x ROMs and all battery drain bugs i decided to come back to cm11 and after few days i love it. its so hard at the beginning because it misses few bells ans whistles from cm12 or cm13 but 4.5 - 5 hrs on screen time thats what i'm looking for.
Dear cm13 i will be back when your battery is better ;)
THANKS!!!
Hi Piotrek.
Don't know why your battery is draining so fast. I'm half way through my battery today since 8 am and I have 3 hours Screen On Time.
Default settings. Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, Tapatalk and 8ball pool, some browsing and YouTube.
783722539b2ed534d84dbfed8ea76bef.png

2766545357d9ee521819fc469983ed36.png

Sendt fra min A0001 med Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RaCyanOS KitKat by Racpu_

Hello community XDA forum!

I come to present my new work is a compilation of Kit Kat 4.4.4 CM11. And as you may know was the best version for OnePlus One, decided to compile a ROM because Lollipop though many beautiful and fluid, still has many bug's battery and drains (Bug Mobile Active)..

The ROM has kernel modifications and applications of CM11S

The ROM is based on last CM11 Source and the last commit's for KitKat and fix Stagefright by Google Security Source (1 December Patch)

The Kernel is build by me, supports multirom and synaptics drivers is updated.

Kernel Source: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8974
    Rom Source: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/

I hope you enjoy Rom

Features:

• All Cyanogen 11 features
    • SuperSU v.2.52 (thanks Chainfire)
    • Stagefright Patch (Patch December 1)
    • SELinux: Permissive
    • Add missing option for 4G/LTE on profiles
    • Xposed Installer Fixed
    • TouchScreen Fix(Kernel)
    • Kexec Support (MultiROM)
    • CM11 Radio Modem included on zip - Only flasheable on TWRP 2.8.6.0
    • CameraNext
    • AudioFX MaxxAudio w/ 10 band EQ (thanks ricardopvz)
    • Hexo Plus Theme
    • Transparent effect on lock screen
    • Etc...

Changelog:

Version Final (December Patch) - 09/12/2015

Screenshots:

OILmagDl.png

mPvJAFll.png

CQCcSfHl.png

CWt9eSjl.png

F9iXaQAl.png

2VsWDfGl.png

Installation:

1) Boot to recovery
    2) BACKUP YOUR CURRENT SETUP!!!
    3) Make a full wipe (Dalvik, Dalvik Cache, System, Data)
    4) Flash the ROM
    5) Flash Gapps
    6) Reboot

NOTE: This Rom need modem of CM11S, the RaCyanOS-KitKat-bacon is include, but the last TWRP is not installed the modem files, please downgrade the TWRP to 2.8.6.0 to install the modem files.

Alternative:

1) Download: Racpu_KK-Final_11.0-XNPH44S_Radio
    2) Unpack the zip "Racpu_KK-Final_11.0-XNPH44S_Radio.zip" and execute file "INSTALL"
    3) Conect phone on USB, check usb debugging on developers settings
    4) Select "1. Boot into Fastboot", the phone is reboot on bootloader
    5) "2. Flash Racpu_KK-Final_11.0-XNPH44S_Radio"
    6) "3. Reboot from Fastboot"

Download:

Version Final (December 1 Patch ) - 09/12/2015

RaCyanOS-KitKat-bacon

Gappshttps://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473395379 Old gapps, but is better version for CM11.

- At the moment everything ok, but i'm waiting for your comments.

* Sorry for the English, i'm Portuguese
    New build is up, this is my last realease of KitKat.

Now is working on CM13...;)

Thank you all for your support.
    New version...

Google December 1 Patch and Xposed Fixed.
    New version is up
    At another thread, OP at first using Lanchon build which was based on last snapshot of cm11 and then he released v2 based on Calkullin cm11s 44s.

Yes I can see from the title it is based on cm11, yet in the OP it is written based on cm11s source. My question is what version of cm11?

Is based on Nighty, is different of Lanchon and Calkullin, this ROM is build from source.