• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Radio - 1.09.25.23

Search This thread

riri22

Jul 17, 2007
I was told it's an official radio.
I don't know how it was first leaked to us, but it was released later in the official south-african 2.0 beta from HTC.

I've been using it for about a month, because it's the best compromise I've found between battery life and performance.
(I used almost all previous radio and was every time disapointed either by the perfs, or the battery life, or sometimes by both! :p )

kien

Apr 17, 2005
Have been using 1.09.25.23 for a month now and its given me better battery life and quicker GPS fix than 1.00.25.05.

pacharru

Jun 3, 2007
Paio Pires Village
Please close this thread and continue in the dedicated radio thread found HERE.

Yep, U are right "Diamond Radio Thread [Updated 12.12.2008 - new:1.08.25.20(Original Diamond radio)]" is mentioning this radio, like all the others.
Between 800 replies I don´t know if someone likes this specific radio and if they really use it for some specific reason.

...so that´s why this post.

Last edited:

Pietje_1985

Apr 14, 2007
Almere, The Netherlands
Please close this thread and continue in the dedicated radio thread found HERE.

Yep, U are right "Diamond Radio Thread [Updated 12.12.2008 - new:1.08.25.20(Original Diamond radio)]" is mentioning this radio, like all the others.
Between 800 replies I don´t know if someone likes this specific radio and if they really use it for some specific reason.

...so that´s why this post.

That's why there is a nice SEARCH button on top of the screen.....:p;)

And by the way....no single RADIO is perfect.....everybody has got a different opinion about 'Their' Radio....just flash multiple to see which one suits you the most......so there would be no need for you to open a new Thread about just 1 radio???

Thanxx mate..

Regards
Jeroen

Last edited: