• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Radio][Android] YT7260B

Search This thread
Jan 3, 2021
Bought this car radio from a well known chinese website. I was woundering if there is differen firmware for it to work properly.
I dont believe there is android 10 on it. Yet it shows. anyone have any clue or cutom/rooted FW?
YT7260B

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-02 at 19.48.17.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-03 at 12.44.40.jpeg

blackboxplayer

Jan 24, 2021
I got the same kind of unit. Android settings report it being Android 9.1, but the main application lies it is Android 10.

The Android seems to be working, but I don't get to PlayStore because it is not "Ceritified". I cannot even add a google account to it. :(

Installed Droid Info, and it seems to have the promised 2GB of RAM, but the flash is not 32GB but 24.5GB.
Also, it seems that all the cores are running on maximum speed, so no power saving whatsoever. I'm not worried about battery, but the device seems to heat significantly even when in open air, i.e. not buried inside the dash...

I'm also interested to get a better firmware for it...

Screenshot_20210124-224140.png

Screenshot_20210124-224213.png

Screenshot_20210124-224225.png

Jan 3, 2021
I found a website with the unmodified android roms. Doesnt get much better though, but i made the RDS somwhat working.

File.xygala.com

Username: xyauto
Password: 123456

Use at own risk. Make sure you select the correct model.

Edit: typos

Jan 3, 2021
It's all fake android 10's. Download all files related to the model from the basicpackage > foreighn language. Put those on usb. Insert the usb into the radio and press the update button. Havent looked into it to maybe root it or make adb working. So cant help you any further yet

kubasan007

Mar 19, 2021
Hi,
I have the same device. The website file.xygala.com doesnt work? Anyone has the same issu? Thanks

kubasan007

Mar 19, 2021
What do you mean with it doenst work? It still up and running. Just checked
Now it is working.

I managed to update the firmware. I have Opel Insignia and I am not able to find it in CANBUS factory setting option. Somehow I can ADD it?

And about the mic. During the call no one can hear me. Is there any method how to use the mic wich is built in the car from factory?

Thanks

jsis83

Feb 12, 2010
Spain
Google Pixel 4a
Now it is working.

I managed to update the firmware. I have Opel Insignia and I am not able to find it in CANBUS factory setting option. Somehow I can ADD it?

And about the mic. During the call no one can hear me. Is there any method how to use the mic wich is built in the car from factory?

Thanks
hello, how did you update the firmware ?. The android system updates button does nothing in my case. Thanks

sguardian

Sep 15, 2021
Anyone having issues witch DPS? Im using DSP and it seems the "Rock" preset is the best to go, but the volume variation during the music play, it really irritates me, anyone else having the same problem?

Kiden3000

Jan 2, 2016
Anyone having issues witch DPS? Im using DSP and it seems the "Rock" preset is the best to go, but the volume variation during the music play, it really irritates me, anyone else having the same problem?
A few days after buying the radio it got stuck on the logo, so I demanded the seller to send me the file to load the Operating System, after loading it the same problem that you indicate is happening to me, the seller has not responded to me and really sucks.

VortexHD

I found a website with the unmodified android roms. Doesnt get much better though, but i made the RDS somwhat working.

File.xygala.com

Username: xyauto
Password: 123456

Use at own risk. Make sure you select the correct model.

Edit: typos
Which file would I need for my radio? YT7260b_00007_v001

Nevermind found it

Last edited: