[Radio][Android] YT7260B

Search This thread

kan_ranga

Jan 22, 2014
Anyone having issues witch DPS? Im using DSP and it seems the "Rock" preset is the best to go, but the volume variation during the music play, it really irritates me, anyone else having the same problem?
I assume you mean the volume fluctuates - correct? If yes then i have the same issue. What car and what canbus. Does your car come with an inbuilt Amp?

sguardian

Sep 15, 2021
I assume you mean the volume fluctuates - correct? If yes then i have the same issue. What car and what canbus. Does your car come with an inbuilt Amp?
Exatly, and its so annoying... i have em 2012 GM cruze, using 2.0.4 "Raise-old Coru" canbus, and im also using the original car soundkit with no builtin AMP.

ihsan58

May 4, 2011
The result of the wrong update was brick. I need original rom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210705_095958_com.android.gallery3d.png
    Screenshot_20210705_095958_com.android.gallery3d.png
    770.7 KB · Views: 291

ihsan58

May 4, 2011
I've updated to version 1.69. But the screen didn't work. Even though the touches work. In the latest forum, I installed the 825x pro system backup file with the sp flash tool. I did it without unchecking the bootstrapper. An error message came out halfway through the process. The result is brick.

ihsan58

May 4, 2011
Which one did you install. Can you give me the originial config of your system? And is it still bootable now?

I updated mine from 1.66 to 1.70 and it is simply too good

Which one did you install. Can you give me the originial config of your system? And is it still bootable now?

I updated mine from 1.66 to 1.70 and it is simply too good
I've updated to version 1.69. But the screen didn't work. Even though the touches work. In the latest forum, I installed the 825x pro system backup file with the sp flash tool. I did it without unchecking the bootstrapper. An error message came out halfway through the process. The result is brick.

kan_ranga

Jan 22, 2014
Are you able to get to the android upgrade screen? If yes could you try flashing this one. This is an upgrade OTA flash and not a spflashtool flash

ihsan58

May 4, 2011
Are you able to get to the android upgrade screen? If yes could you try flashing this one. This is an upgrade OTA flash and not a spflashtool flash

The screen is black. It does not detect when inserting a USB stick. The only option is a flash tool. Looks like I need a complete system backup in this. There are only upgrades on the Xygala page. And it's giving off bootloader error.

Attachments

• sp preloader invalid.png
    sp preloader invalid.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 133

kan_ranga

Jan 22, 2014
The screen is black. It does not detect when inserting a USB stick. The only option is a flash tool. Looks like I need a complete system backup in this. There are only upgrades on the Xygala page. And it's giving off bootloader error.
You would then need to take out the head unit and use your laptop to hard flash the unit. I would recommend go for some professional help if you are not comfortable with this

ihsan58

May 4, 2011
Which city are you based? There could be dealers whom you could approach. There are youtube videos that can guide for a hard flash
I'm Turkey.I don't have anyone around who understands this thing. If there is, we have a software problem. YouTube usually has update videos. There is no clear video for my Android. I've done a lot of research.

kan_ranga

Jan 22, 2014
I'm Turkey.I don't have anyone around who understands this thing. If there is, we have a software problem. YouTube usually has update videos. There is no clear video for my Android. I've done a lot of research.
Have you checked this video? You would need a 12v power supply to power the Motherboard

ihsan58

May 4, 2011
Have you checked this video? You would need a 12v power supply to power the Motherboard
It was helpful to send me this video, thank you. The developer asked if I had a system backup. Unfortunately, I didn't get a pre-brick spare. I think we have the same units. If you have a system backup, will you share it?

ihsan58

May 4, 2011
It was helpful to send me this video, thank you. The developer asked if I had a system backup. Unfortunately, I didn't get a pre-brick spare. I think we have the same units. If you have a system backup, will you share it?
I managed to resuscitate the unit. But this time I'm taking a black screenshot. It doesn't make any sense.

Attachments

• VID-20220113-WA0001.mp4
    18.4 MB · Views: 0

kan_ranga

Jan 22, 2014

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod translation: hello, can you tell me

Greetings. As a friendly reminder, we ask all members to please post in English as stipulated in XDA Rule #4:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Thank you for your cooperation, and have a pleasant day.

-Regards: Badger50
    @polarfest

As per Rule 11, the download link should not require registration and the site should be non-commercial:
    11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
    • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
    • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
    • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
    • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
    • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
      A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
      B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
    Since the download link provided by you requires registration, I have removed it. You may provide a compliant link if you wish to.
    Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator
    in my case I have not found any change, I used it because it was the only one that allowed me to revive my unit.
    en mi caso no he encontrado ningun cambio, lo use porque era el unico que me permitia revivir mi unidad
    in my case the vendor scammed me, unit was supposed to be 6gb ram and upon running AIDA64 it showed 4, filed a dispute and got 100$ back. So asking that mofo is not an option. I guess I will have to take the risk and use the file published by xyauto and hope it works