[RADIO] HTC Eternity Radios

Search This thread

Tachi91

Oct 15, 2008
Here are the two available radios posted by other users. The radio "17.5006.08.27" has been reported to have issues with the US AT&T Titan so be warned.

You Flash at your own risk!! If your phone explodes and kills your entire family, that's on you.​

RADIOS

Once I find out how to extract them myself I'll post the others.

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
May I also add here that 17.5006.08.27 radio in general *may have* problems with Titan?

Once that was flashed, I am unable to get rid of that radio and thus, no other ROM boots on my phone any longer. Not even the one with radio 17 or stock!

habnzrot

Dec 26, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
May I also add here that 17.5006.08.27 radio in general *may have* problems with Titan?

Once that was flashed, I am unable to get rid of that radio and thus, no other ROM boots on my phone any longer. Not even the one with radio 17 or stock!

This is strange, why just now this is happening considering we been using this radio version for a while since hspl became available with titan. Could it be that you got a bad flash from one of the radio v 17 that came with custom rom you flashed? Just on the weekend I flashed roms with radio v17 (WPV rom7.8 4.1) then tried nhatoa's 7.8 with radio v16 and now I'm back with WPV's v4.2 with radio17.

Last edited:

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
I think I might have had a bad flash with radio 17 then. I am not sure how to revert it though.

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
If everything all fail using normal flashing tool, it might pay to try a goldcard method to flash stock rom?

Yes, I was suggested that too earlier. I'm a little skeptical with goldcard as I've never taken that route.

I'm more curious in terms of what could have cause a bad flash where a radio cannot be changed at all?

colossus_r

Feb 10, 2007
Huawei P40 Pro
Yes, I was suggested that too earlier. I'm a little skeptical with goldcard as I've never taken that route.

I'm more curious in terms of what could have cause a bad flash where a radio cannot be changed at all?

Dont be skeptical ...Its an esay task .. I have done this a lot of times ... Once you have the cable all other staff its easy ...
Alot of things can go bad when you flash ... dont bother thinking about that ...

Reactions: drupad2drupad

habnzrot

Dec 26, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

I'm sure you'll share your findings if ever you find out what've cause this issue with your phone and save us this trouble of "bricking" our phone. As to the goldcard method , you're rigght to be skeptical, initially it's a hit and miss but once you got the Y cable and micro sd card going it is really quite straightforward process. I have an ATT titan so the only way to flash custom from stock is by GC method and been doing this quite regularly (being a flashaholic):D

Sent from my Lumia 900 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Reactions: drupad2drupad

b12rtc

Mar 22, 2009
Little help, please?

Sorry for the noob question, but how can i flash radio? Thank you.

Edit: nevermind ,i've figure it out.

Last edited:

calli

Sep 29, 2004
Bedfordview

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the two available radios posted by other users. The radio "17.5006.08.27" has been reported to have issues with the US AT&T Titan so be warned.

You Flash at your own risk!! If your phone explodes and kills your entire family, that's on you.​

RADIOS

Once I find out how to extract them myself I'll post the others.

Dont be skeptical ...Its an esay task .. I have done this a lot of times ... Once you have the cable all other staff its easy ...
    Alot of things can go bad when you flash ... dont bother thinking about that ...

I'm sure you'll share your findings if ever you find out what've cause this issue with your phone and save us this trouble of "bricking" our phone. As to the goldcard method , you're rigght to be skeptical, initially it's a hit and miss but once you got the Y cable and micro sd card going it is really quite straightforward process. I have an ATT titan so the only way to flash custom from stock is by GC method and been doing this quite regularly (being a flashaholic):D

Sent from my Lumia 900 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App