/* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or the end of the world. Please do some research * if you have any concerns about flashing a radio before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the * finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
How to Flash:
In order for this to work, the HTC Incredible 2 needs to be S-OFF. Flashing the radio with a corrupt file or interrupting the flash, can brick the device, please proceed with caution.
- Download the your choice of radio for the HTC Incredible 2.
- Make sure the filename is PG32IMG.zip exactly or it will not work and copy it to the same folder as adb (the /platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder).
- Connect the HTC Incredible 2 to the computer via USB.
- On the computer, open terminal and run the following commands:
adb push PG32IMG.zip /sdcard/PG32IMG.zip adb shell md5sum /sdcard/PG32IMG.zip
adb reboot bootloader
- The HTC Incredible 2 will reboot & usually boot into fastboot. Pressing the Power button will put the device into the bootloader.
- The bootloader will scan for the radio update. Once it finds the update, select Yes.
- Allow the bootloader to finish flashing the updated radio, and reboot the HTC Incredible 2 normally.
From Froyo-based RUUs:
From the 0.0.0.330336 RUU: 0.86.50.0123
From the 0.92.1401.0 RUU: 0.98.50.0302
From the 1.08.1401.0 RUU: 0.99.50.0401
From the 1.08.1401.4 RUU: has the same radio as the 1.08.1401.0 RUU
From the 1.30.1401.3 RUU: 0.99.50.0323_2
From the 1.34.605.4 RUU (HTC Incredible 2 Stock): 0.99.01.0225_2
From Gingerbread-based RUUs:
From the 2.13.1401.4 RUU: 1.01.50.0701
From the 2.18.605.3 RUU: 1.09.01.0622
From the 2.18.605.4 RUU: has the same radio as the 2.18.605.3 RUU
From the 3.02.605.1 RUU: has the same radio as the 2.18.605.3 RUU
From the 3.06.1401.0 RUU: 1.01.50.0817
From the 4.08.605.3 RUU: 1.09.01.0722
From the Chinese 1.10.709.1 RUU (Not recommended for VZW users, see here and onwards for feedback): 1.25.30.0103
From the 5.10.605.9 RUU: 1.09.01.1111
From the 6.01.605.05 OTA: 1.09.01.0312
From Ice Cream Sandwich-based RUUs:
From the 7.01.605.01 RUU (Cache wipe may be required, see here and onwards for feedback): 1.09.01.0320
All Verizon Wireless customers are discouraged from flashing anything OTHER than 'x.x.01.xxxx' radios, for stability reasons.
Last edited by a moderator: