• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Radio] [Leak] [6-16-11] MR2.5 Radio - 1.39.00.0528w, 0.01.69.0602w_1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sg1dan

Feb 28, 2010
i had problems connecting to 4g when my phone booted everytime. had to swtich back to mr2 radio. so i guess it's just the opposite problem. using SYNERGY 3.0 rom

Agentbolt

Apr 30, 2011
Have given this a try twice, my phone was reboot central (literally like 5-6 times in the course of a few hours) both times, as well as 1 or 2 random shutdowns, which were even more fun. Of course, MR2 also causes my phone to reboot like crazy. :( The SOLE stable radio combo I have is MR1 with the .7 CDMA and .6 LTE.

It stinks because my phone is hardware version 2, and can handle the 1.92x kernel no problem (and yes, I've tried every voltage/max and min frequency combo I can think of, my CPU settings aren't causing the reboots), but maybe my phone has something else wrong with it? If others are actually finding MR 2.5 useable and even STABLE, obviously something is verrrry different with my phone.

thunderbread

May 30, 2011
Orlando

wascapsfan

Mar 28, 2011
Atlanta
Ok. Get ManD5 from the market. Open it and hit "Select a file". Now, do the obvious and select the radio zip that you want to check. Click Ok to open. This will generate the MD5 hash. Hint- it needs to equal the MD5 sum in the original post. Can't miss it. Hope this helps.

You will want to start checking your MD5 sums for ROMS too. If it does not match, download until it does.

I'm not the person that you were helping but I must say...THANK YOU!!
I was wondering if I loaded 2.5 or 2 because it really doesn't say.
I have the new synergy 1.0 from Virus and this 2.5 but I seem to be getting terrible reception. Very few bars in 4G.. Haven't seen 3G since. Maybe Verizon is having some issues here in Atlanta

bond32

Jun 26, 2010
Franklin
I don't have 4g yet in my area, but I have been using MR2.5 for a few days now and I am so impressed. I just rooted and installed BAMF 3.0 and it made a world of difference. I have not tried MR2 yet - to those of you just on 3g which radio do you prefer?

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
Closing thread till the links get updated, OP get with me when links are back up and will reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not sure how different this is from the previous MR2 Radio i posted but nonetheless this Radio is from the 1.68.605.3 RUU

Download
    MD5: 513f5c64323876cf7c479bd21bd1dc3e​

Instructions:

1. Download and rename to PG05IMG.zip
    2. Place on root of SD card
    3. Flash from hboot

Enjoy!

This Radio will only work on our Gingerbread Test Build and Froyo Roms based on the MR2/2.5
    Here's a mirror on dropbox. First time I ever used dropbox, hope it works ok.

http://db.tt/nc5MZF1

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
    ive been using this for over a week on both of my roms so theres nothign to be scared about. lol
    when will we see the full RUU?

when someone posts it
    3g speeds went from 1.2 avg to 1.9-2.1 mbps avg, best leak since sliced bread! Also made my microwave cook faster, and my wife not complain so much.....lol
    THANKS

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App