• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RADIO] Official OTA MR2 Radio 1.39.00.0627r [7/8/2011]

Search This thread

madAdam6LOVE

Jul 8, 2010
Gilford, NH
i actually dont like the higher numbered build. the 508 and 510 have been the most stable to me. The new v1.7 cooks my phone doing nothing. Didnt like it went back and its running good again. Never bricked. Always good service

I went ahead on tried them all. Neither MR2 in this thread nor MR2.5 were any good at all with data. I'm in a rural area and need reliable data on 3G and 1X. Those radios are terrible with data. I've been running the new 704 leak, and although it's a battery hog it has been very good with data. Unfortunately, I just had my first random reboot in quite a while. So I'm thinking of flashing back to 508 and 510. Do you know where I can find that older radio file?

EDIT
Found all the old radios here.

Last edited:

Jodiuh

Sep 7, 2010
I've been running the new 704 leak, and although it's a battery hog it has been very good with data. Unfortunately, I just had my first random reboot in quite a while.
I had a complete shutdown on the 704w radio today. It may have been the kang bang cfs .9 kernel with lagfree governor as thats new for me as well.

Then I went out to the post office and the whole phone got so hot I wound up reverting back to 627r while waiting in line lol.

Its my 1st shutdown/reboot ever and I've had the phone since release.

Top Liked Posts