[Radio] Radio Image update 2.22.23.02

Search This thread

Firerat

Feb 24, 2009
WTF I just installed new os on computer downloaded this radio and my computer is infuckted with a world of viruses this forum is the only thing I clicked on. Very weird man. And if I have new ramhack and spl which is fkn fast and no reception issues why bother? Scanning now will post results. I downloaded a rom from some hispanic link through hear last night and got white smoke infections also.

Sent from my HTC Dream using XDA App

let me guess, windows?

Another update for those that are on AT&T U.S.A. network.

Now Im sure many of you have heard that most 2G phones will not work after January of this year.

Because of this I got a free Palm Pre Plus for a 4 year old Sony Ericsson, ultimately I sold it for 165.00. That is going straight to a Atrix4G when it comes out.

Bottom Line: The radio in my signature has significantly improved my reception and can now use my phone without getting error messages and dropped calls in the exact same location.

Thanks to any and all that has released these newer radios for our "old" technology.

Firerat

Feb 24, 2009

Now Im sure many of you have heard that most 2G phones will not work after January of this year.

Because of this I got a free Palm Pre Plus for a 4 year old Sony Ericsson, ultimately I sold it for 165.00. That is going straight to a Atrix4G when it comes out.

Bottom Line: The radio in my signature has significantly improved my reception and can now use my phone without getting error messages and dropped calls in the exact same location.

Thanks to any and all that has released these newer radios for our "old" technology.

your sig

Rom: Official AOSP 2.2 OTA
Fast / Stable
Radio: 2.22.23.02
SPL: Haykuro Danger

my sig

Root, Flash and PM at your own risk.
G1- Recovery - RA-v1.7.0 // CWR 2.5.0.1
Radio - 2.22.28.25 + SPL - 1.33.0013d = Extra 15mb RAM

ROM - EzTerry's GB - Magpie builds
MOD - Custom MTD Partitions
System 80.0M // Data 128.3M // Cache 1.5M

Native a2sdext in cm6 <- no scripts

MicroSDHC - 8gb Class 6, swap 24mb, ext 512mb
DropBox Invite

your radio is old

crz6662

Jan 30, 2009
pgh, pa

Since when ? Haven't heard a thing about it. Just googled it and couldn't find anything. Just AT&T ? What are you talking about ? Post a link ?

EDIT: Found it. They'll still work, just not as good, or at all if your in the wrong area. AT&T sucks. How can the carriers get away with this crap. Just like T-MO with they're data cap.

http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/512.html

Last edited:
your sig

Rom: Official AOSP 2.2 OTA
Fast / Stable
Radio: 2.22.23.02
SPL: Haykuro Danger

my sig

Root, Flash and PM at your own risk.
G1- Recovery - RA-v1.7.0 // CWR 2.5.0.1
Radio - 2.22.28.25 + SPL - 1.33.0013d = Extra 15mb RAM

ROM - EzTerry's GB - Magpie builds
MOD - Custom MTD Partitions
System 80.0M // Data 128.3M // Cache 1.5M

Native a2sdext in cm6 <- no scripts

MicroSDHC - 8gb Class 6, swap 24mb, ext 512mb
DropBox Invite

your radio is old

:D

You are right, but I see no reason to upgrade since Im getting full bars now, woo hoo!!

Much respect to all your work for the community mate!

Since when ? Haven't heard a thing about it. Just googled it and couldn't find anything. Just AT&T ? What are you talking about ? Post a link ?

Its just something that an AT&T email said that was sent to me.

Direct copy-paste from that specific email:

"Dear AT&T Customer,

Starting in January 2011, we will be making some important network changes in certain localized areas where you are using your phone. With these changes, you may experience service interruption on your current phone associated with wireless number ***********, which may impact your ability to send, receive or sustain voice calls and data communication. Based on your usage in these specific areas, it is important that you exchange your current phone for a new 3G phone. If you have already exchanged your current phone for a new 3G phone, please disregard this email.

Replacing your phone is easy and will be at no cost or obligation to you. Simply print this email and bring it to an AT&T company-owned retail store by January 6, 2011, and select your new 3G phone. You may pick from select 3G feature phones or 3G quick messaging devices in our stores.* We will pay for the cost of your new 3G phone and any applicable tax, and you are not required to extend your service commitment.

We’ve made getting your new 3G phone easy:

1) Print this email and bring it, along with your current phone, to an AT&T-owned retail store by January 6, 2011. Find your nearest AT&T store.
2) An AT&T representative will validate that your current phone is associated with the wireless number listed above.
3) Select your new 3G phone.
4) At check-out, exchange your current 2G phone for the new 3G phone you selected and we’ll help you transfer your address book/contacts to your new 3G phone.**

To reduce any potential wireless service interruption, we encourage you to visit your nearest AT&T-owned retail store and select your new 3G phone today.

Sincerely,

Andy Shibley
Vice President & General Manager - Greater Los Angeles"

Reactions: Phateless

Phateless

Aug 22, 2010
Oakland
www.llinkedin.com

"Dear AT&T Customer,

Starting in January 2011, we will be making some important network changes in certain localized areas where you are using your phone. With these changes, you may experience service interruption on your current phone associated with wireless number ***********, which may impact your ability to send, receive or sustain voice calls and data communication. Based on your usage in these specific areas, it is important that you exchange your current phone for a new 3G phone. If you have already exchanged your current phone for a new 3G phone, please disregard this email.

Replacing your phone is easy and will be at no cost or obligation to you. Simply print this email and bring it to an AT&T company-owned retail store by January 6, 2011, and select your new 3G phone. You may pick from select 3G feature phones or 3G quick messaging devices in our stores.* We will pay for the cost of your new 3G phone and any applicable tax, and you are not required to extend your service commitment.

1) Print this email and bring it, along with your current phone, to an AT&T-owned retail store by January 6, 2011. Find your nearest AT&T store.
2) An AT&T representative will validate that your current phone is associated with the wireless number listed above.
4) At check-out, exchange your current 2G phone for the new 3G phone you selected and we’ll help you transfer your address book/contacts to your new 3G phone.**

To reduce any potential wireless service interruption, we encourage you to visit your nearest AT&T-owned retail store and select your new 3G phone today.

Sincerely,

Andy Shibley

Wow, this makes me really glad I chose T-mobile.

Phateless

Aug 22, 2010
Oakland
www.llinkedin.com
Is there a known difference between 27.08 and 28.25?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

as far as I know just the version number

As I recall, the 28.25 radio came along with the myTouch 3G's update from 2.2 to 2.2.1. I was using a MT3G on T-mobile so I got this radio OTA. I vaguely remember hearing something about some kind of security patch. Might as well use the newest radio since it's available...

As for 0013 vs 0013d, the D is for Dream, right? Are there any other differences? I'm assuming he would need the D if using a Dream but on a Sapphire it probably wouldn't matter, correct? Firerat, can you confirm?

Vlad, are you using a G1 or MT3G? Privyet, btw.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lol um idk because everyone who's tried it so far has already had 26I.

Have you tried flashing 26I with a custom recovery? I assume so...
    ive tried to flash the 26i cyans and amon_RA's recovery, using only the alt shortcuts since the trackball is said to mess up the flashing process... me and a handful of other members have been stuck on this dated radio for a while...

"Dear AT&T Customer,

Sincerely,

Andy Shibley
    2.22.27.08/2.22.28.25/2.22.23.02
    i mean between these

newer/newest/older
    +14mb/+14mb/+0mb
    requires spl 1.33.0013d/requires spl 1.33.0013d/requires spl 1.33.x00x ( maybe 1.xx.x00x )