[RADIO] Raphael Radio 1.02.25.28

Search This thread

doublecheese

Jul 4, 2007
www.sunsetmetal.com
Just upgraded my radio on my Unlocked TP which I bought from USA and I use it now in Turkey.

It works fine with Edge, 3G is not supported here until 2009.

GPS didn't work at the beginning, but after resetting GPS settings on the IGO8and Garmin XT , GPS works like a charm..........

Thanks

mijou

Aug 29, 2007
HI,

is it possible to update radio using flash from SD (without PC) like a ROM?

thanks

alanplum

Apr 12, 2005
Bristol
OK, I've done some extensive testing.

Currently using ROMeOS 1.13 with 1.02.25.28 radio.

All GSM/UMTS/HSDPA related things are perfect with this radio. No problems.

Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also perfect.

I've just been out in the car, eventually got a GPS fix (Had to use QuickGPS). Lag is still there. Used Jcespi (sp?) cab file and it has certainly improved GPS lag but it is still evident. I'm probably past a junction by about 5 metres before GPS reaches it. I have tested this with both TomTom 7 and iGo8.

stanip

Dec 13, 2005
Sound level problem coming back...

I am using ROMeOS 1.13 with 1.02.25.28 radio. Everything works great except that the sound level has dropped back to the same level before the Audiopara3 fix. It was fixed in ROMeOS 1.12 but somehow it is coming back with 1.02.25.28 radio.

I have copied the Audiopara3 into the window folder but the problem is not fixed this time... Anybody has found a solution to this?

Thanks.

rootbitch

Oct 3, 2008
Tried the HTC tool and JCEspi2005 GPS Lag Fix, but not working at all. Still freezing after ~ 2mins the whole mobile. No chance, except soft-reset. Any information you need?

helraiser

Nov 10, 2006
In Canada and I upgraded my Raph 100 today. Works nicely too. Haven't really noticed any improvements though.

isetia

Jul 24, 2006
Jakarta
I am in Indonesia, I use original rom from TouchPro 1.90.707.4 WWE, flash this radio yesterday, OK, I've done some extensive testing.

GSM, GPRS, Edge, 3G/HSDPA related things are perfect with this radio. No problems.

GTRoberts

Mar 22, 2007
Sydney
Aussieak - I'll be interested to hear of your results.

I have a TP on the Vodafone AU network with the stock 1.190.401.1 WWE supplied ROM.

FYI
1. Depending on where I am in Sydney, I'm usually full strength but no lower than 2 bars (50%)
2. I don't have any connection delay issues
3. MMS works perfectly for me

Radio Works on Australian Optus(Singtel)
Fault hoping to resovlve
1. Better Signal Strength. (Not Worked, before upgrade 50% signal strength in H stayed that way)
2. Lower connection delay when calling or receiving calls (Worked( I had complaints from friends calling it take a long time to connect as in make it ring or it take a long time for me to get a connection dialing out. This is now fixed)
Still to be tested
1. MMS Can’t seem to send and receive MMS settings are correct keep getting dialling errors(Not sure if this is a radio error or not
2. Battery life improvement
3. GPS has not been an issue for me.
4. Bluetooth has not been an issue for me
Happy to test more functions by request.

tamAyT

Feb 2, 2007
Flashed this radio also. No problems with TT lag or getting a fix. Signal is normal.

I'm using standard WWE rom (well, 1.90.871.3) and yes...GPS logging is still enabled, nothing tweaked.

aussieak

Aug 30, 2008
Melbourne
Aussieak - I'll be interested to hear of your results.

I have a TP on the Vodafone AU network with the stock 1.190.401.1 WWE supplied ROM.

FYI
1. Depending on where I am in Sydney, I'm usually full strength but no lower than 2 bars (50%)
2. I don't have any connection delay issues
3. MMS works perfectly for me

Still happy with the new radio. battery has improved a lot not the 3-4 days but a longer day for sure.

I still cant get my MMS to work and I think this is an optus issue and ofcourse not get support. I might see if Optus will bring the phone out then flas the optus ROM next.

GTRoberts

Mar 22, 2007
Sydney
Still happy with the new radio. battery has improved a lot not the 3-4 days but a longer day for sure.

I still cant get my MMS to work and I think this is an optus issue and ofcourse not get support. I might see if Optus will bring the phone out then flas the optus ROM next.

I'm looking at 2-3 days with what I would call moderate use:
* 12hrs per day, 5 days a week of ActiveSync to our Exchange server, same for Hotmail and GMail but manually to Yahoo.
* Around 2hrs of daily internet browsing - mostly via IE but some via Opera and MiniOpera
* An average of no more than 30 minutes of Camera/photos/music per day
* Next to no GPS - otherthan testing programs

Hmmm... I might try the new radio but I'm still waiting for an awesome ROM lol

mouth

Nov 6, 2006
Melbourne
netrider.net.au
I still cant get my MMS to work and I think this is an optus issue and ofcourse not get support.

All Messages | Menu | MMS Options | Servers (tab) | Tap your MMS server to open settings.

Scroll down to the 'Connect via:' setting, and make sure the currently selected connection type works (it can connect to the server address url/setting immediately above). If not, choose another that does work.

Tamsy

Mar 10, 2008
I can confirm isetia's post #50 for Raphael Radio 1.02.25.28 in Indonesia:

GSM, GPRS, Edge, 3G/HSDPA related things are perfect with this radio. No problems. I'm getting a slightly higher signal strength on local provider xlPro compared to stock Radio 1.02.25.19.

kmarkw@hotmail.com

Jul 20, 2007
www.actualitemobile.com
Radio upgrade extracted from Official Shipped Orange ROM ESN 1.90.75.3 (Same BuildOS as HTC Official one)

If someone are interested in the ROM, i can upload too.

THe link to the radio upgrade....

http://rapidshare.com/files/155159290/RAPH_Radio_Only_RUU_1.02.25.28.rar

Mirror: http://www.4shared.com/file/67395429/a28b276b/RAPH_Radio_Only_RUU_1022528.html (Thanks to taiseer999 for the mirror)

Added to the Wiki here http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Raphael_ExtractedRadioRoms

IMPORTANT: Remember HardSPL before upgrade this Radio ROM ;)

Cheers
ca fontionne super bien , MERCI , toutes les connection + GPS très précis et rapide , mieux sera difficile HTC rafael
1.02.25.28 génial