Question Radios not working on OnePlus Nord N20 5G

Search This thread

du64

Sep 25, 2022
I flashed an image to my phone, and everything except wifi, bluetooth, and cellular are functional.
I've tried over a dozen methods now, and everything except the radios works just fine.

I've told by getdroidtips.com that I need these files:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash modem modem.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
fastboot reboot fastboot
fastboot flash abl abl.img
fastboot flash aop aop.img
fastboot flash bluetooth bluetooth.img
fastboot flash devcfg devcfg.img
fastboot flash dsp dsp.img
fastboot flash featenabler featenabler.img
fastboot flash hyp hyp.img
fastboot flash imagefv imagefv.img
fastboot flash keymaster keymaster.img
fastboot flash logo logo.img
fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img
fastboot flash odm odm.img
fastboot flash qupfw qupfw.img
fastboot flash storsec storsec.img
fastboot flash tz tz.img
fastboot flash uefisecapp uefisecapp.img
fastboot flash xbl xbl.img
fastboot flash xbl_config xbl_config.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
fastboot flash product product.img
fastboot reboot

Does anyone happen to have these files? I don't have a backup of my phone, so I can't get them.

PsYk0n4uT

All you need is the radios for the security patch you've flashed and reflash those. You didn't mention anything about the update your on. But there are radios for at least one security patch on here and you could get more help in the OnePlus Nord N20 telegram group

du64

Sep 25, 2022
All you need is the radios for the security patch you've flashed and reflash those. You didn't mention anything about the update your on. But there are radios for at least one security patch on here and you could get more help in the OnePlus Nord N20 telegram group
I'm on 2022-05-05 running Android 11, build number CPH2459_11_A.05

Alfa-Q L83r

Nov 3, 2016
Bro did you ever get this fixed I did the exact same thing I lost my radio then with my luck I ended up flashing the wrong opf file and to add the cherry on top I had my phone connected to a bad USB port. I moved my phone just enough to make it disconnect while it was flashing 😂 left my phone on a annoying boot loop 🤣.

Butttttt within a couple of days I got my one plus running like new and rooted. ALL thanks to a OnePlus guru here (ahh @dmtec instructions where spot on (just saw his comment haha he's the guru I'm talking about)) in xda.

If you need help restoring your phone let me know. I don't mind helping out.

PsYk0n4uT

Bro did you ever get this fixed I did the exact same thing I lost my radio then with my luck I ended up flashing the wrong opf file and to add the cherry on top I had my phone connected to a bad USB port. I moved my phone just enough to make it disconnect while it was flashing 😂 left my phone on a annoying boot loop 🤣.

Butttttt within a couple of days I got my one plus running like new and rooted. ALL thanks to a OnePlus guru here (ahh @dmtec instructions where spot on (just saw his comment haha he's the guru I'm talking about)) in xda.

If you need help restoring your phone let me know. I don't mind helping out.
all you need to do is flash the modems that match your system and radios will work again even if other partitions dont match as long as it boots though u may have issues with fingerprint and stuff like that if other partitions arent all matching.....

Top Liked Posts