Development Random Builds - A11 (PE+, Havoc OS, MSM Xtended, Project Sakura, dotOS)

Search This thread

Windoors

Jan 29, 2018
What gapps package is included? Can it somehow be removed or replaced with pico gapps through twrp or something? Thanks

Windoors

Jan 29, 2018
Can the LED near earpiece be used for notifications on any of these ROMs for G100 and are long screenshots possible? Thanks

Windoors

Jan 29, 2018
Did you installed from stock rom? Try first install evo then one of these roms and do same as instructions.
yeah, i installed from stock ROM at first. But when it didn't boot I flashed again.
I tried flashing Evo X (November) multiple times and same happens. I've now flash stock ROM back and it boots fine

rackis18

Jun 6, 2013
What is a vbmeta? Will it allow booting into these ROMs? Please advise thanks
I was talking about evo x rom. I have no problems flashing evo x rom November it's boots all the time but in begging when tried install any of these 3 roms had issue on booting it's reboots into bootloder but then did as described in 1st post did all the instructions in tiny script press r flash rom then 6 delete data after that did n then 3 type fastboot -w them fastboot reboot and it booted fine all 3 of them. I think you miss some steps and I don't know why even evo x rom don't boot on you phone.

Windoors

Jan 29, 2018
I was talking about evo x rom. I have no problems flashing evo x rom November it's boots all the time but in begging when tried install any of these 3 roms had issue on booting it's reboots into bootloder but then did as described in 1st post did all the instructions in tiny script press r flash rom then 6 delete data after that did n then 3 type fastboot -w them fastboot reboot and it booted fine all 3 of them. I think you miss some steps and I don't know why even evo x rom don't boot on you phone.
I was asking because i saw following in one if your reply in this thread:

"Beetle84 said:
Could you try flashing a vbmeta"

Obviously looks like it needs to be flashed. Now I do see these ROMs don't have it for whatever reason. Maybe phone can't boot without it.

However stock ROMs do have it. And probably custom ROMs that boots have it too.

So then which vbmeta.img should I flash? From a stock ROM or from a custom ROM that has it? Which verison?
How do I flash it and at what stage of installing a custom ROM should it be flashed? Thanks

rackis18

Jun 6, 2013
What is a vbmeta? Will it allow booting into these ROMs? Please advise thanks
I was asking because i saw following in one if your reply in this thread:

"Beetle84 said:
Could you try flashing a vbmeta"

Obviously looks like it needs to be flashed. Now I do see these ROMs don't have it for whatever reason. Maybe phone can't boot without it.

However stock ROMs do have it. And probably custom ROMs that boots have it too.

So then which vbmeta.img should I flash? From a stock ROM or from a custom ROM that has it? Which verison?
How do I flash it and at what stage of installing a custom ROM should it be flashed? Thanks
My friend I didn't flashed any vbmeta to these roms and they working for me fine after format userdata and metadata by typing fastboot -w. In the end try to boot evo x rom first then you shoud have no problems to boots these is well.

Windoors

Jan 29, 2018
18-11-21 - Havoc OS and MSM Xtended added
20-11-21 - Pixel Experience plus added (not fully tested, but all major things working)
help,
I've been able to finally boot g100 into havoc OS after flashing vbmeta.img but sim doesnt work. same with msm xtended. i've reinserted few times already and factory reset.
maybe you need to fix the ROM or provide more detailed instruction if I missed anything

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts