random reboot problem redmi note 5 pro

Search This thread

aroragalaxy

Apr 19, 2018
Same here, Bought RN5 Pro >> First piece was having headphone issue >> asked for replacement >> got new piece...

Now after 11 days >> random reboot problem :(

RaiderWill

Jul 11, 2011
NEW ROMULUS
Bad News...

Anyone suffering from random reboots on Redmi note 5 pro while it's in pocket or while it's in charging state??

yes, i am facing this issue too, frequent restarts.

Same here, Bought RN5 Pro >> First piece was having headphone issue >> asked for replacement >> got new piece...

Now after 11 days >> random reboot problem :(

I am having this issue, it started when I reflashed the camera2api after an update. I'll let you know if I manage to fix it.

Facing the same issue from last couple of days and my phone restarts even when its idle and not in pocket mode. (MIUI v9.2.13)

I'm facing the same problem with a redmi 5a..
When idle it restarts by itself

Hello All... :cool:

Bad News..
Your Problem Is Thermal..
*Heat*
If you are rooted, try a Kernel that will allow you to Undervolt / Underclock and see if that helps with your heat / reboot issues.

Odds are you all don't have the same Malicious App running in the background reeking havoc on your devices.

You can also check your thermal's with something like CPU-X.. that may be a good 1st step. :cool:

Reactions: SunilSuni

hsafenix

Feb 7, 2011

Bad News..
*Heat*
If you are rooted, try a Kernel that will allow you to Undervolt / Underclock and see if that helps with your heat / reboot issues.

Odds are you all don't have the same Malicious App running in the background reeking havoc on your devices.

You can also check your thermal's with something like CPU-X.. that may be a good 1st step. :cool:

I don't think so... running *#*#4636#*#* I get battery temp at 25.5C which is not hot... and also I can leave the phone playing youtube for hours without problem... but if I turn off the screen it reboots in a few minutes, when it is supposed to be idle (and cooler)

amtrivedi

Feb 9, 2014
Gandhinagar

Bad News..
*Heat*

Thanks for the reply but I went to MI service center and they changed the motherboard and now issue is fixed.

ulsa

Aug 26, 2008
I had a few of those. Not in pocket mode but with the phone in the pocket.
Stock ROM, MIUI 9.5.17

picturpoet

Aug 9, 2017
I did not unlocked the boot loader but it was in process of waiting period and Mi people did not ask me about that either

They serviced it with no questions asked. Reset software with latest update, tightened screws, confirmed no hardware damage and all within 1 hour. Happy with their services!

Left the bootloader unlocked too!

Top Liked Posts