Random reboots

Search This thread

noneabove

May 1, 2011
Seems I posted this to the wrong area, hard to find this section from mobile..

I've gotten a couple of random reboots while playing games, not enough to be super concerning but enough to make me want to figure out what's going on.. Anyone else seen this issue? I think it has only happened during bomb squad but I'm not positive and its likely just coincidence..

crowruin

May 9, 2013
Santa ana
Google Pixel 4a
Seems I posted this to the wrong area, hard to find this section from mobile..

I've gotten a couple of random reboots while playing games, not enough to be super concerning but enough to make me want to figure out what's going on.. Anyone else seen this issue? I think it has only happened during bomb squad but I'm not positive and its likely just coincidence..

mine shutdown when I was trying to login to dead trigger 2 with an "unknown account" it didnt reboot I had to power it on its kinda concerning cause Ive heard of ppl's shield rebooting but not completely shutting off like mine did.

Hasnt happened yet so it could be a dead trigger 2 bug with the console.

HeroofTime92

Jul 31, 2015
mine shutdown when I was trying to login to dead trigger 2 with an "unknown account" it didnt reboot I had to power it on its kinda concerning cause Ive heard of ppl's shield rebooting but not completely shutting off like mine did.

Hasnt happened yet so it could be a dead trigger 2 bug with the console.

Mine just keeps freezing while playing mupen64. then, it goes to this poltergiest screen. happens every hour if im playing a game continuously. Should I return it? I see a lot of people having reboots, but has anyone seen this before? I think I should probably return my shield pro.

postimg . org / image/tz7epmvml/115c7ef9/

dg3duy

Aug 12, 2010
I happened yesterday, I froze the image that way, I am root

Mine just keeps freezing while playing mupen64. then, it goes to this poltergiest screen. happens every hour if im playing a game continuously. Should I return it? I see a lot of people having reboots, but has anyone seen this before? I think I should probably return my shield pro.

postimg . org / image/tz7epmvml/115c7ef9/

Slayerkodi

Apr 6, 2016
if your rooted i found going to bootloader menu and doing "fastboot -w" will stop random reboots.