Rank system is annoying

Search This thread

kingozilla

Account currently disabled
Sep 12, 2020
Usa
I'm just asking, is the a kid or children forum? From the second I registered, when I get a notification I just hurry up to see if someone replied to me, then it's just "you have reached to a new level"!!
I had just 44 posts (which seems noob compared to many others) and I had 20 levels❗And 23 achievements. They're just too much, and confusing. I hope if you made it way slower than this rate. Or maybe even remove it completely. Sorry if it's in the wrong section, I tried to be in the right section.

oXYGrNE.png

• Wow
Reactions: blackhawk

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
I'm just asking, is the a kid or children forum? From the second I registered, when I get a notification I just hurry up to see if someone replied to me, then it's just "you have reached to a new level"!!
I had just 44 posts (which seems noob compared to many others) and I had 20 levels❗And 23 achievements. They're just too much, and confusing. I hope if you made it way slower than this rate. Or maybe even remove it completely. Sorry if it's in the wrong section, I tried to be in the right section.

oXYGrNE.png
Go to
Uncheck these 2, save
43A765E3-E6BB-4197-A56A-885222EF0A79.jpeg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

oXYGrNE.png
    Go to
    Uncheck these 2, save
    43A765E3-E6BB-4197-A56A-885222EF0A79.jpeg