Question Raw file for 5s/5s pro?

Search This thread

Trash.umu

Nov 3, 2021
Same question here..
Does anyone have? My 5s pro is down T_T
Thanks anyway

This thread by johnny886 has the entire firmware files. Follow the video in the first post so you minimize any issues.
You will need to download a few drivers.

I also posted some stuff related to any issues on a few of my threads and on johnny886 thread.

I hard bricked my phone, and managed to fix my phone only using his files.
Other people posted firmware threads as well but it isn't complete like this one is. The others are missing major components to actually fix the phone. The other threads also do not have software to save your phone imei, which if you don't save and you try to install firmware on your phone. You could end up permabricking your phone and no one can fix it at that point. This is because the phone doesn't have a serial or a lot of identifying information, so it will refuse to load the firmware.

Dose anyone have the Raw firmware for Asus rog phone 5s or 5s Pro?

This thread by johnny886 has the entire firmware files. Follow the video in the first post so you minimize any issues.
You will need to download a few drivers.

I also posted some stuff related to any issues on a few of my threads and on johnny886 thread.

I hard bricked my phone, and managed to fix my phone only using his files.
Other people posted firmware threads as well but it isn't complete like this one is. The others are missing major components to actually fix the phone. The other threads also do not have software to save your phone imei, which if you don't save and you try to install firmware on your phone. You could end up permabricking your phone and no one can fix it at that point. This is because the phone doesn't have a serial or a lot of identifying information, so it will refuse to load the firmware.

No firmware package is incomplete, but some of the older EDL restore packages don't have all the files to perform a full restore. There is a difference between flashing raw firmware and performing an EDL restore.

Raw firmware is like reinstalling Windows. It's a factory reset with the factory image. This fixes most OS issues, such as deleting important files.

EDL restore is like flashing the BIOS. It formats all of the partitions and does a clean install as if the phone never had any firmware at all.

It's important to know the difference, since flashing raw firmware is far less dangerous and much easier. It might be worth asking what the problem is before jumping right to EDL restore.

Last edited: