Question Raw official firmware for ROG Phone 6/6 Pro

Search This thread

KenWong3

Sep 5, 2022
Have never heard of a phone just bootlooping. But yes the link I gave might fix it... But I am hesitant to suggest anything now that I hear there is no reason for the bootloop. I would still check for adb access by the way during the bootloop.
ok, i will download that from link and will try later, thank alot for help

KenWong3

Sep 5, 2022
flash.PNG

Hi i get about error, when click and run flashall_AFT.cmd

what i have done wrong? i have install android bootloader driver, but seem some went wrong. do i need other driver install or any step need run?

KenWong3

Sep 5, 2022
hi, after some try, i manage to flash Raw firmware, but my phone still bootloop till asus logo. so i try restart and hope it work, but after that my phone now keep boot to boot screen, where option like restart, recovery, power off, but i cannot go to fastboot anymore by select recovery.. should my phone hard brick already? .. i guess i may need to send to service center... 😭

AzimBahar

Account currently disabled
Nov 15, 2010
kulalampur
romdevelopers.com
Try with latest raw -

WW-AI2201-32.2810.2208.160-REL-2208-M2.13.33.17-ASUS_1.1.1-Phone-user-20220826.raw.zip

CN-AI2201-32.2810.2208.160-REL-2208-M2.13.33.17-ASUS_1.1.1-Phone-user-20220826.raw.zip

If still same, Describe what show after flash

Andrologic

Apr 29, 2016
Huawei Nexus 6P
Huawei Mate 20 X
hi, after some try, i manage to flash Raw firmware, but my phone still bootloop till asus logo. so i try restart and hope it work, but after that my phone now keep boot to boot screen, where option like restart, recovery, power off, but i cannot go to fastboot anymore by select recovery.. should my phone hard brick already? .. i guess i may need to send to service center... 😭

Your flashing has most likely not completed successfully. The bootloader is not able to launch the ROM, hence the bootloop.

Try to flash the device again. Remove the Echo Off line from the flash script so you can better follow what is going on. There is also a log file in the RAW directory with some useful info.

Also, flash from the bootloader screen, not by navigating to Fastboot from the bootloader menu.

Reactions: Perkash

andep

Feb 11, 2022
Xiaomi Black Shark 3
Success is disgusted by some people, and will not share any files for free in the future.

Do not use EDL firmware found online, because it has not been modified, 100% of fingerprints and IMEI will be lost after use.

You need to modify the firmware before you can flash it, you can contact me.

Not free, please don't bother me if you want free.
I want to be unmodified

dexterboy125

Sep 29, 2022
Hey guys, I have a Rog 6 that's zoned in China on WW. It works here in the US on Tmobile, but there's no VoLTE option so the phone call quality is very bad, calls drop, people are sent straight to VM, some text messages have to be sent twice and some don't make it to my phone and also there's no 5G. Is this something that can be fixed by getting a new firmware, rooting the phone or is it a hardware issue?

Thanks.

kc5225

Oct 9, 2022
Hi guys, my 6 pro is tencent version, i want convert it to global rom....
Any1 know whr can get the global rom?

kc5225

Oct 9, 2022
Hi Bros, anyone got guide how to convert the tencet version to global version for ROG phone 6 pro?
Thanks alot for help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    are you able to share the file? i can pay you via paypal if you want.
    I could download it and here it is.
    I had to pay $10 for that...
    Thanks, Yup i am aware of that and thats how i updated the device with the last update. Howerver receiving OTAs is just easier and more user friendly :)

I have relocked the bootloader, but i didnt change the fingerprint. I think i need to unlock again and change the bloody fingerprint then :(

Is not receiving OTAs the only downside to having a CN fingerprint on WW Rom?
    You will not receive OTA updates once you've unlocked the bootloader. ASUS blacklists the device as soon as the device is initially unlocked, so even if you were to relock the bootloader, the device will never receive an OTA again. Thus, there has never been any way for a converted device to receive an OTA. The only update methods available are manual.
    Success is disgusted by some people, and will not share any files for free in the future.

Do not use EDL firmware found online, because it has not been modified, 100% of fingerprints and IMEI will be lost after use.

You need to modify the firmware before you can flash it, you can contact me.

Not free, please don't bother me if you want free.
    @Andrologic and @AndroPlus - Just a quick question, So i have successfully flashed the WW rom on CN device.

My understanding is that I need to change the fingerprint from CN to WW as well to be able to get OTA updates, is that correct?

@AndroPlus Donating to your Paypal my friend, thank you.

Yes but I don't think a bootloader unlocked device will receive OTA updates.

To me, not receiving OTA updates is no issue at all. Updating the ROG phones is as easy is dropping the firmware on the root of your SD card and restart the device - there is a process that picks it up and flashes it automatically. No RAW files needed for that. Later when TWRP becomes available for ROG 6, it can be flashed directly from there too. In fact I prefr updating that way over OTA. Also, if you don't use OTA, you can disable the background FOTA process and save a tiny bit of CPU and battery for prformance optimization.
    Just noticed that im also getting that annoying Hardwarestub notification sayig the firmware doesnt match the device :( ANy ideas how to fix it?