• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Razer Kishi pass through charging

Search This thread

stab244

Dec 17, 2009
Bay Area
Is anyone else here using a Razer kishi with their OP7T? I just got one from sales and there is supposed to be pass through charging but when I plug in my charger while my phone is in the kishi, it disconnects the controller and charges my phone only. I'm on OOS 10.0.16 if that matters.

damianesteves

Aug 17, 2015
Is anyone else here using a Razer kishi with their OP7T? I just got one from sales and there is supposed to be pass through charging but when I plug in my charger while my phone is in the kishi, it disconnects the controller and charges my phone only. I'm on OOS 10.0.16 if that matters.
I haven't had this issue with my Kishi on the 7T. Just tried it again to make sure (though now i'm running LOS18), and I did notice it temporarily disconnected and reconnected when I plugged in the power, but it kept working fine after the split second it took to reconnect. Not sure if it matters, but just in case, I'm -not- using the stock OnePlus charger.