• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Razer Phone 2 update?

Search This thread

translucentfocus

Nov 3, 2016
Has anyone got the razer phone 2 update that they rolled out via twitter for camera fix? If so please pull the ota and share here.
EDIT: Ah, thanks for the clarification @xterminater07 You're referring to the OTA mentioned here. I'll keep a lookout for it!

Originally, I posted a link to the MR2 OTA zip. If you're looking for that, go here.

Last edited:

xterminater07

Dec 4, 2010
WARNING: Flashing the file below could? remove root or cause other issues if you're rooted. Brick maybe? I'm not rooted, just trying to help people get the files they need.

I'm assuming you mean the MR2 update? It can be downloaded straight from Google's servers here.

SHA256 of the file I downloaded from the URL above (in case the file gets changed on the server or something): FF571E225BC81C8D450964E0C7BA28DF13E963798F9E5AF7E7C142DE7FBE51A5

Nope, not this. Razer announced on twitter dec 6th there will be another update for camera via OTA.

Reactions: translucentfocus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING: Flashing the file below could? remove root or cause other issues if you're rooted. Brick maybe? I'm not rooted, just trying to help people get the files they need.

I'm assuming you mean the MR2 update? It can be downloaded straight from Google's servers here.

SHA256 of the file I downloaded from the URL above (in case the file gets changed on the server or something): FF571E225BC81C8D450964E0C7BA28DF13E963798F9E5AF7E7C142DE7FBE51A5

Nope, not this. Razer announced on twitter dec 6th there will be another update for camera via OTA.