• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Razer phone 2

Search This thread

charlie.s

Feb 15, 2005
Press the "Arrows" button on the corner of the logo box in the Chroma app. An option will appear to show notifications on the logo. There's no customisation it just picks the colour from the app icon and blinks. You need at least the lowest light setting to be on.

Thank you so much -- that worked! I cannot imagine how you found it. The doc is sparse to say the least.

Reactions: CurtisMJ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got my phone in the mail today. Only probably that I have had so far is that I can't receive texts. I can send texts on WiFi and off but can't receive. Will update tomorrow when I get back from Verizon.
    I have been looking at this phone too I like the design of it. I had a razer phone way back when. I have a bootloader unlocked rooted LG v30 US998 now. I know this is the wrong place to say this but lets hope we get some dev to work on unlocking the bootloader and root so we can have some good roms. :eek:
    NO WAY!!
    I have lost faith in razer as they are responsible for breaking bluetooth and not fixing it. It could have been a great device if they had given it the support it deserved instead of dropping it and moving on to the 2. Switched to the oneplus 6, just wish it had front firing speakers.
    If someone wants to buy my Razer phone for €700, I would buy the Razer Phone 2... But for now I'm still happy with this one.
    Not missing the headphone jack. Bluetooth headset works great.
    Not missing ip67. I never use my phone in the rain or in the shower.
    Not missing brighter screen. Only use it outside sometimes (then I'm missing a brighter screen, but I can live with that).
    Not missing the rgb logo. I'm using a case.
    I might change if the Razer Phone 4 comes along...
    Press the "Arrows" button on the corner of the logo box in the Chroma app. An option will appear to show notifications on the logo. There's no customisation it just picks the colour from the app icon and blinks. You need at least the lowest light setting to be on.

Thank you so much -- that worked! I cannot imagine how you found it. The doc is sparse to say the least.