Razr i killer

Search This thread

JackyJack

Jun 17, 2011
Paris
See the specs of Sony Z1 honami mini...

This phone is gonna be just what our beloved Razr i failed to be.

High end specs on small form factor, as it's snapdragon 800 it should be far more popular than our intel device :'(

I aldready dream about snap and smooth MIUI on my small honami :D

Well I love the Razr i, but I really miss toying with it like my previous phone, roms, tweaks, goodies and... MIUI...

http://m.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_honami_mini_photo_sizes_it_up_against_blackberry_q10-news-6640.php

anerik

Aug 21, 2012
La Plata
See the specs of Sony Z1 honami mini...

This phone is gonna be just what our beloved Razr i failed to be.

High end specs on small form factor, as it's snapdragon 800 it should be far more popular than our intel device :'(

I aldready dream about snap and smooth MIUI on my small honami :D

Well I love the Razr i, but I really miss toying with it like my previous phone, roms, tweaks, goodies and... MIUI...

http://m.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_honami_mini_photo_sizes_it_up_against_blackberry_q10-news-6640.php

this post is really useless

JackyJack

Jun 17, 2011
Paris
I guess not, people here like small form factor devices, that's part why they got a Razr i, so this could be usefull for some people, we're in general discussion, not dev ;)

Marco Lomas

Feb 17, 2012
Well yes, its his opinion, for me, i dont like sony :/, and my razr i, kick ass on every test :)

Enviado desde mi XT890 usando Tapatalk 4

Reactions: Williknot

rexet

Aug 6, 2007
I do understand you. I have a Razr i because of its compact size and I was hoping for a more powerful phone that keeps this reasonnable size.
I put a lot of hope in the Z1 mini to be my next phone :)

iammodo

Mar 12, 2008
hell
Was looking to buy a xperia z to replace my RAZR I as I want a cyan phone again. But now knowing there will be a z1 mini that's the phone for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

Sw33t_Lov3r

Dec 8, 2012
Lima
How curious.
Having the powerful and compact Razr i already, now I want a BIG smartphone!
I like Sony smartphones a lot, and the Z1 Mini will be nice, but I'm hopping to buy the Xperia Z Ultra! Haha

I can't understand the reason why people even miss custom ROMS like CM or MIUI as, for me, they only add a little on what the phone already is... :/ And that "little" is not a deal breaker.

Please kindly explain: "but I really miss toying with it like [I did with] my previous phone, roms, tweaks, goodies and... MIUI..." What do you exactly miss from those that you can't do nor have with the Razr i. What is that MIUI or CM provides that is so special??

My Razr i is working perfectly fine on stock ICS. I rooted it and tweak it a bit, disabling/uninstaling some apps, adding a couple of lines to build.prop, using the marvelous Directory Bind app, etc. It's near perfect! That's why I scratch my head and wonder what do people love so much from CM, MIUI and other popular custom ROMs? :/
The only thing that I miss is having an microHDMI port like my beautiful Xperia Pro had, and a custom ROM won't give me that.

- L.

Last edited:

PseudoReal

Feb 21, 2006
I completely agree!
The razr i is a great phone. I am missing just LTE and 4.2.2 (because of the lockscreen widgets). If it had ip58 it would be perfect.

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well yes, its his opinion, for me, i dont like sony :/, and my razr i, kick ass on every test :)

Enviado desde mi XT890 usando Tapatalk 4