Razr I XT890 4.4.2 EU OTA update

Search This thread

1stStep

Hi
I'm back to inform flashing unofficial TWRP 3.0.2-0 over the stock OTA4.4.2-vodafone-fr worked from the beginnig. I was just confused as there is no "Success" message on the device while flashing and it only displays "flashing..." forever. Although watching carefully the PC terminal from where the ./fastboot flash recovery recovery.img command was issued, there are 2 success messages : 1st of uploading to device, and a second one on the end of flashing. This last is the one that I may not have seen.
Now my reco is TRWP and the device is BL unlocked and still unrooted and I did a TWRP backup which saved 3 partitions (boot system and data) I wander how I could reverse to the current config if new ROM doesn't work as expected.
Is there somewhere to flash back this OTA4.4.2-vodafone-fr when the device will be rooted and a new ROM is installed, and where to find this OTA. Or maybe the current backup is enough, but I have no more the stock recovery image. Maybe the current state of my device could help to find back the latest OTA so that I can share it here.
Please advices. Thank you

Top Liked Posts