Bro avoid using any screen lock and Dula messenger, this is a issue from Samsung but still I'll try my best buddy.
Woa thanks for reporting mateThere are some issue in v2 ROM please fix it asap as we as a user want to ditch Samsung core ui and these are some basic issue which are useful for normal user.
1. Google photos is not working its lagging, showing stories after 1 min, google lens is not working saying google lens is not available, as this is the basic software all user want to be precise, please keep it simple we do not want unlimited upload but safer and original google photos.
Also please tell us is our photos uploaded on google photos are safe or not as you have made this rom for unlimited uploads.
2. Camera is blurry, both super and slo mo is not working at all this is also basic feature.
3. In Good lock, lock star is not working.
4. Microsoft one drive is not working.
5. In Sim card setting smart dual SIM is not working its saying failed.
6. Also Bluetooth pairing is not working every time we have to connect or pair it with the device after disconnection or Google Fast pairing is not working.
As these are some basic feature please requesting to debug them and this ROM is very smooth and stable.
Please confirm about the privacy and data transfer in this ROM as everyone here want their data to be safe and private.
Appreciated your workWoa tha
Woa thanks for reporting mate
Here's the solution for the issues mentioned :
1. To fix Google photos lags and Google lens not working :- - - download and install Google (velvet) apk from play store and Google lens will work as its based on the Google apk (which I Debloated) and also the lags will be gone.
2. Thanks for reporting, If you can provide proper logs for slow motion and camera I'll give a fix soon.
3. Just download the wallpaper services from galaxy store. Click here to download and it will work.
4. Just installed one drive, logged in and it's working fine. Just install it from play store and login (if this didn't helped just fix safety net it will work)
5. When you set up Dual SIM Always On, did you select 'Forward Calls to Any Available SIM'? If so, please open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Voicemail, and make sure that a Voicemail number is set up for both SIM cards. Now, go back > Supplementary Services > Call Forwarding > Check your forwarding options to make sure they have a populated number (usually your voicemail number) > Back > Call Waiting > Toggle this on. Go back and try to enable Dual SIM Always On once again, and let me know if this helps.
6. The loosing Bluetooth pared networks is a common problem of one ui, just use a magisk module called Bluetooth library patcher or libsecure storage and you'll never loose ur paired networks.
And the last one as mentioned in the official website of Razs Originals! your privacy and data is safe with Razs OS. It does not collect any information. Also to be more secure use apps like warden.
Enjoy the smoothness of RAZS
It's just simply easy. First you need to unlock your bootloader then install a Custom Recovery and then install the rom.I got a few more questions-
1. how easy is it to update (I read that you just need to download rom and update from bootloader)
2.Does everything needs to be uninstalled to change from original software. can i at least take my sd card out then place it in when the flashing is complete.
Thanks a lot for supporting the m30s
Is it ok to keep all the important files on the sd card then transfer it after changing the osIt's just simply easy. First you need to unlock your bootloader then install a Custom Recovery and then install the rom.
For more details you can check my guide to unlock bootloader, install TWRP, Root and install a Custom ROM and many more..
Here's it is https://www.razsoriginals.eu.org/2021/09/test_27.html
Thanks for the guide mate or else you can simply flash the pass reset zip file in TWRP and done your lock is removed.If anyone face issue like me. please remove screen lock/pin/password before flashing new kernel. I was unable to unlock the phone though I was entering correct PIN. I tried restarting, clearing cache but nothing worked.
Then I found a solution to remove the password through twrp without deleting or formating your phone.
Reboot to twrp and go to advanced>file explorer and go to /data/system folder;
delete these files:
and reboot to recovery. you will be able to unlock your phone without any password. (No data loss).
this is really helpful even for those who forgot their PIN/password/pattern.
Amazing mate :>Finally I was able to fix my issue. Thanks to the developer again. here is how I fixed it;
1) I flashed twrp.tar (for m30s one UI 3.1) in magisk
2) magisk created a new tar file "magisk_patched-23000_nUMDh.tar" in download folder
3) I used odin to flash this newly created file in AP.
4) then go to twrp and reboot to recovery.
thus i was able to obtain stock kernel. AFter this other issues such as logd are gone. CPU usage is also normal.