i've faced a issue like when i tryna capture slow motion video, camera app crashes. I'm using M307F btwPresenting you the most Smoothest ROM for Samsung Galaxy M30s.
Razs OS is a Custom ROM for Galaxy M30s based on Galaxy A50s firmware and developed by Raza Sayyed. This is a full ONEUI port. All bugs within the firmware are fixed as well as a lot of extra features added. I have also included pretty much Tweaks for better performance.
Get the latest Razs build for the Samsung Galaxy M30sCurrent Version: 2 (Stable) Android 11
Buttons not showing up?
Mirrors: G Drive | P Cloud
- Data On-off Option on power menu
- Google photos unlimited storage support (like Pixel 4)
- Support to install vendor apps
- Some cool Csc features
- Sim network mode to Lte only
- System and Vendor in single zip file
- Enhanced security
- August 2021 Security patch
- Removed some codes which was causing heating issues
- Fixed ui lags
- Removed all hidden apps
- Based on latest A50s R firmware
- Fully Deknoxed
- Optimized Build.prop/floatingfeature
- Enabled High Performance Mode
- Enabled Dolby Atmos without Headsets
- Dolby Atmos enabled in game
- Multiwindow tray
- Enabled Zygote preforking
- Added Network related tweaks
- Good lock support
- Flagship Edge lightning
- Native samsung screen recording
- Roundy UI
- Disabled Samsung ads
- Enabled Flagship animations
- Increased performance
- Enabled vulkan
- Heavy Debloated
- Added custom preloaded wallpaper
- And many more...
1. Bixby VoiceUnlock the full potential of your Samsung device.
2. My GalaxyIncludes Dual Messenger, Samsung Dictionary, Kids Home, Microsoft OneDrive, and Samsung Billing
3. Game BoosterGives you the most complete gaming experience possible
Includes Facebook App Manager and Notification Services
1. Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 11.
2. Download latest build of Razs and chosen addons.
3. Copy rom to sd card or pendrive
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, data, System, vendor and product ) Swipe to wipe.
- Select Install – select Razs OS.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash.
- Install the addons you have downloaded.
- Select Reboot – System/recovery.
- Setup the Phone.
- Enjoy the Smoothness.
For complete guide : Click here
1. What bootloader does this need?
A. It is strongly advised to install the One UI 3.1 update before installing Razs OS, for the most stable experience
2. Do I need to flash anything after installing Rom?
A. There is no need! Rom is already pre-patched. Simply flash all mods you need and Reboot.
3. Is my data safe with Razs OS?
A. Yes. Razs OS does not collect any information.
4. I'm experiencing some bugs on my device.
A. Feel free to report any kind of bugs through this contact form or Telegram. Please include logs, screenshots, or screen recordings so I can help you better.
Special Thanks to These People
- @Avangers3000 (from telegram community)
- And all other Developers who helped me.And LastlyTell me What You Say About The Rom by commenting and if you have any questions then contact me at this Contact Us page or message me at telegram. Hope You Enjoy in my Rom.
Join our Telegram channel: @Razsoriginals
This is actually great. But can you please add Magisk pre installed on this. Also when I record slow motion it says "recording failed" please consider that issue. Thanks for your effort btw
I'm also missing the gesture with fingersensor to show the notification bar.
@razs.originals Please don't get me wrong: I'm really thankful for that ROM you created. I had a lot of terrible days in the past, trying to update my phone (last time was in the beginning of 2020) and get it working well. This ROM now is by far the best i found and it is so damn close in funcionality as the one i am familiar with. Would be nice if you can implement this feature.
Yep future updates will have pre-installedagisk version too
Check if you're facing that problem with other apps or not
- Fingerprint Logo appears on Unlock Screen and turns green when unlocked. I think this is because of the port from A50s ROM, where the phone can be unlocked on the screen and not on the back of the phone (how it is for M30s)
- In Notification Bar some notifications are separated from each others and the lowest one is not responding when touching on it (I'm using aCalendar+)
Thanks for the guide mate or else you can simply flash the pass reset zip file in TWRP and done your lock is removed.If anyone face issue like me. please remove screen lock/pin/password before flashing new kernel. I was unable to unlock the phone though I was entering correct PIN. I tried restarting, clearing cache but nothing worked.
Then I found a solution to remove the password through twrp without deleting or formating your phone.
Reboot to twrp and go to advanced>file explorer and go to /data/system folder;
delete these files:
and reboot to recovery. you will be able to unlock your phone without any password. (No data loss).
this is really helpful even for those who forgot their PIN/password/pattern.