RBM44 /Battery Meter with Percent/Updated Again/

Search This thread
Oct 14, 2007
I found a really great battery meter in this ROM http://pdaviet.net/showthread.php?t=33272. I had been looking for something like this, but didn't find anything suitable. So, I ripped the battery meter and cooked into my own ROM. Here's a screenshot of it on my phone:
attachment.php

The OEM package is working on my Kaiser.
I also made an updated (for the second time) cab version.

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4,537
  • RBM(3).cab
    51.6 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:

ems275

Nov 4, 2006
Chalfont, Pa.
This little app looks great, but when I try to install the cab file, it erorrs that it is not signed with a trusted certificate. My phone is unlocked and the Cert check is disabled in the registry. Not sure why it won't install, never had any problems before.

xd1936

Dec 4, 2006
Google Pixel 7
Try installing "Magic Button", a task manager by transcreative. They have a battery meter that looks almost exactly the same

Oct 14, 2007
This little app looks great, but when I try to install the cab file, it erorrs that it is not signed with a trusted certificate. My phone is unlocked and the Cert check is disabled in the registry. Not sure why it won't install, never had any problems before.

@ems: oh crap. i forgot about that... i'll fix it when i get a chance. i read somewhere about someone having the same problem. i'll just pull up the thread and repost the cab.

@sino8r: I have no idea. All I've done is rip this from a ROM.

@xd1936: I'm not talking about the bar on top (which is wktask), I'm talking about the one in the taskbar.

ems275

Nov 4, 2006
Chalfont, Pa.
@ems: oh crap. i forgot about that... i'll fix it when i get a chance. i read somewhere about someone having the same problem. i'll just pull up the thread and repost the cab.

@sino8r: I have no idea. All I've done is rip this from a ROM.

@xd1936: I'm not talking about the bar on top (which is wktask), I'm talking about the one in the taskbar.

Any time frame on the repost, so I can install??? :D

ems275

Nov 4, 2006
Chalfont, Pa.
Installing SDCerts.cab and the Soft Reset, still does not fix the problem. I still get the error when trying to install the program that it is not digitally signed with a certificate, blah...balh...blah....

I am running Manila2D, but I disabled it and still no luck. :confused:

Oct 14, 2007
well to be honest i have no idea whether or not a cab would work. If you'd like to try ROM cooking then that's another story. It is possible that the cab i made is bad. To see whether or not the cab installed properly check HKLM\Security\Resover\Bitmaps and report what you see.

Oct 14, 2007
<insertwittyusernamehere> This was created on this forum by Jimm98y he has made a cab to install this battery meter and it is signed ready to install here is the post http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=1007273&postcount=44

I believe that that cab is different.
I had to uninstall this app, it changed way to many things other than just the battery meter. Still on the search for the one in the Viet ROM.
That was from this thread.
I extracted that cab and it has only phcanoverbmp.dll. My cab has phcanoverbmp.dll in addition to another dll file.

I'll try to sign it and repost it.

Jason Syn

Dec 29, 2007
Denver
Ok, try this cab. I using msigner to sign the dlls. I found it thanks to finixnover.

Well I installed the cab and something changed because the battery icon isn't the one from my ROM anymore but it's also not the one you have either...it changed mine to just to the normal battery icon from WM 6.

Thanks for trying though, keep it up. You're doing better than me! lol

deuzeff

Jun 14, 2008
<insertwittyusernamehere> This was created on this forum by Jimm98y he has made a cab to install this battery meter and it is signed ready to install here is the post http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=1007273&postcount=44

There're indeed similarities. I installed few days ago this version (the one you're talking about). It is not only changing the battery icon, but also PIN dialer, icons in the call history...That's why I uninstalled it.

The version from this post applies the same changes (PIN dialer and so on) :-/. However, for some reason, the battery icon is OEM, not the one you show in your first post. i used the second cab you made.