Question Read Flash unbrick unlock bypass FRP & More

Search This thread

mark332

Jul 2, 2017
Hello Everyone.. here is the Instructions for OnePlus Nord CE 2-

Note:
  1. backup Internal storage, contact message etc before process
  2. In case, even after flashing completed successfully but some time device does not boot, only black screen, no charging sign either then don't panic, device has entered into emergency download mode, if you face the same then it's time to flash preloader.bin file.

1. Reading Firmware from Device

1. we download Require files USBDK Driver, Mediatek Driver & The Program
  2. We Install both USBDK and Mediatek driver on our computer
  3. disable windows defender and extract Program
  4. Run Program
  5. Select 'Firmware reader' Option and Mark The Full Firmware Option and Click 'Start Button'
Screenshot (243).png

1. turn Phone off, Press Volume up and down key and Insert USB
  2. Reading Process Started. it will take around 15Min, once done we collect Firmware in Out Directory (it will Include nvram too)
unlocking bootloader:
  1. there is a fastboot access issue on this device, you can try exploit method which is located Mediatek/service section...

bypass FRP lock:

1. From the very first Screen we Select FRP bypass Option and click 'START' Button
  2. turn Phone off press volume up and down key and then insert usb
  3. once done we disconnect device
Screenshot (245).png

Flashing Firmware:
  1. we Go to Mediatek/Firmware Flashing Option
  2. Select second Method 'write all partition' locate the firmware folder
  3. click 'flash' button
  4. turn phone off Press Volume up & down key and then inset usb
  5. wait until success. done

Screenshot (246).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (244).png
    Screenshot (244).png
    84.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

trohn_javolta

Jul 3, 2015
Sry for the following stupid questions but:
-) How do I start the program in win64?
-) Can I use this to dump the current android rom of my phone and get boot.img+vbmeta.img thus being able to root the phone using magisk?

trohn_javolta

Jul 3, 2015
Does the bootloader need to be locked to get into this preload mode and to dump the rom? I already unlocked it before.
Now if I hold up and down volume and plug in the phone Rom2box says "..handshake failed..". Rebooted after installing mediatek and usbdk drivers and I also tried different usb ports.

Quaicheist

Jan 31, 2017
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
OnePlus 6T
Does the bootloader need to be locked to get into this preload mode and to dump the rom? I already unlocked it before.
Now if I hold up and down volume and plug in the phone Rom2box says "..handshake failed..". Rebooted after installing mediatek and usbdk drivers and I also tried different usb ports.
The same story for me, the phone can't be put in preload or download mode or whatever they call it. I know one thing it is my last Oneplus phone if they're all going to be pain in the arse like this one. I guess it's back to my old 6t for another while then.

Quaicheist

Jan 31, 2017
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
OnePlus 6T
Accessing it by way of Recovery mode is also broken. To try it yourself, boot in to Recovery, connect your phone to your computer with usb-c cable. Multi-tap version number, it will eventually ask you if you want download mode and you click yes. It will attempt reboot into download mode, fail and then will `normal` boot phone.

mark332

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, I just tried ROM2box 2.5. I got five of these messages then kicked into recovery `Preloader - [LIB]: [31mStatus: Handshake failed, retrying...[0m`
connect in Proper way= install Latest usbdk and mtk driver, start process turn Phone off press volume up & down key and then Insert USB, once the Phone is detected release keys

Quaicheist

Jan 31, 2017
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
OnePlus 6T
Thanks for the info, though I have been doing that setup all along. I dual windoze and Linux. My windows is a custom minimal version of windows 10 with feck all on it. I upgraded this phone to stock 12 beta yesterday and ROM2Box for a wonder is happily doing a dump of that. It should be interesting when I downgrade to stock 11 and try to do a dump of that.

Quaicheist

Jan 31, 2017
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
OnePlus 6T
Nice, May be BROM is disabled on stable version so you are not able to dump OxygenOS 11
Hi @mark332, sorry I wasn't able to get to you sooner about this. Coredump was only possible with OxygenOS 12.1 beta, BROM was definitely locked down in 11. I succeeded with 12 but 'out' folder looks incomplete, files like ''preloader' which is in the beta package are missing from the dump. I don't think I would be able return to stock with ROM2box, maybe manually with fastboot commands.

Quaicheist

Jan 31, 2017
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
OnePlus 6T
Well downgrading this phone from OxygenOS 12 beta 1 to OxygenOS 11 has left it without a working touch screen in the normal mode or recovery so it is now a dust collector unless Oneplus / Oppo are willing to fix it.

Quaicheist

Jan 31, 2017
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
OnePlus 6T
Ah you see, the fecking phone managed to rollback to 11 but the touch screen driver is broken I guess. Physical buttons work but touch is broken. So I have contacted Oneplus tech support so we'll see what response I get tomorrow.

Top Liked Posts