• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Read op! True story what happend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

WildBit

The reason you are probably not seeing the LED notifications is because of the way its set up by default - to flash every 9 seconds.

Go to settings>system>trackball settings>flashing frequency and then change it to every 2/3 seconds or anything you like :D

Thanks I had tried that but it didn't change anything. I removed Handcent SMS and now it seems to work

msprahalad

Nov 3, 2010
Bangalore
Hi @Trip,

I've been using this ROM from couple of days.. It's "the" nicest 2.2 ROM :)
Double thumbs up to your work :)
You're simply amazing :) You rock :)
I've kinda become a great fan of your ROM :)
I really appreciate:) Thanks mate:)

Dec 29, 2007
pb zip format error

Hi all
I like this rom but I DL the last one but I can't install it : file corrupted. (Xrecovery opens the file but stop install)
I tried ti DL via booth servers and the result is the same.
Can someone help me to find the good file to DL?

Thanks a lot

PS: Sorry for my english...

amtzone

Jan 11, 2011
Earth Fill With Android
Hi all
I like this rom but I DL the last one but I can't install it : file corrupted. (Xrecovery opens the file but stop install)
I tried ti DL via booth servers and the result is the same.
Can someone help me to find the good file to DL?

Thanks a lot

PS: Sorry for my english...

Try redownload it...

Sent from my X10i TripNMiUI using XDA App

prewed

I feel like I get better experience on the phone on bb. 52 but that's.my opinion. Im watching videos taking.vids using different miui themes only thing I gotta figure out is how to get my ringer to go on loop instead of just ringing once and that's it

Sent from my X10i TripNMiUI using XDA App

The same problem with rington :( but on BB .49

Can anyone help?

miata

Oct 26, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I think i found a small theme bug, nothing too important but thought just share it out just in case others are having the same problem and wondering :)

Folder icons can't be themed in TripNMiUI v.1.0.2 , they were working in v.1.0.0. After applying theme, for some reason the folder icons is always the same as the default theme, even when the folder is expanded everything about the folder looks n feel is exactly the same as when its in default theme. The icons in the folders are themed though .

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
I think i found a small theme bug, nothing too important but thought just share it out just in case others are having the same problem and wondering :)

Folder icons can't be themed in TripNMiUI v.1.0.2 , they were working in v.1.0.0. After applying theme, for some reason the folder icons is always the same as the default theme, even when the folder is expanded everything about the folder looks n feel is exactly the same as when its in default theme. The icons in the folders are themed though .
Yes, it's because in 1.0.2 the folder icons are in the Launcher2.apk.
Maybe the themes you downloaded are making the changes in the Launcher.apk.
Also, it could be because the files are in the Launcher2.apk, in the drawable-en-hdpi and not in the drawable-hdpi.
You could rename your theme in theme.zip instead of theme.mtz,
make the changes, revert to original extension and reinstall! ;)

jujukos

Dec 24, 2010
Patras
Hey, I love your miui rom! i installed firstly the prefinal and everything worked fine (only reboot with market). Now i installed the final and i get a lot of bugs.
1) the camera crashes and force closes
2) the camera also doesn't work (i tried both with full screen and without and it was the same)
3) and finally when i recieve a call i trie to slide to answer for about a minute. :/
But it feels smoothier than prefinal and faster too ! :)
Any ideas for my problems? :)

xtnsion

Jun 30, 2010
Bucharest
i've finally done it with the baseband thanks all for the info, this is the best rom i ever had it feels like I have a new phone, you should work for se :)) thank you, you are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    apperently when your name is not J or Z its not allowed to protect your work! when J and Z where bashing at my work for using there files and they were crying and telling everyone i stole from them you all get a boner from watching Z when i do the same now everyone is crying because i dont let people steal!!!

PLEASE KNOW THIS BEFORE YOU BUY AN X10
    if youre a thief then your welcome here, if you share and just ask credit your being handled like adolf hitler

so inmature!

:(:(:(
    Uploading new rom version 1.0.2 FULL UPDATE

Changelog:
    - Bootanimation
    - Improved speed
    - Rebuilded framework
    - Newly configured apps
    - All network and data errors fixed including wifi
    - Minor bugs fixed
    - Strongly improved gsm&data connectivity

ROM LINK ADDED TO OP