• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

real stuck with a blank N6

Search This thread

klutch

Jul 18, 2007
Bronx,Ny
i am super stuck with my N6 no OS by mistake i wipe the hole system i can go to TWRP , fastboot dont work neather ADB not grabing on my PC i intalled all drivers possible does not connect at all tried diffrent USB cables what can i do ? need a super help here need to fix this ASAP please.

klutch

Jul 18, 2007
Bronx,Ny
i knw but for some reason when i plug the phone to the computer dosent do anything still finding out why liek i said b4 i tried diffrent USB cables and the phones says connected USB da but hte computer dont seem do nothing

dahawthorne

Nov 15, 2014
Brighton
Well, much to the probable annoyance of fellow members, I'm going to suggest that you install Wugfresh's Nexus Root Toolkit and use it *only* for its excellent "Install & test drivers" function. After that you should be ok to go ahead with ADB/fastboot stuff.

dahawthorne

Nov 15, 2014
Brighton
simms22, I didn't mean you... :)
There's just a lot of it around, which is why I emphasised "only the driver function". I agree that people need to understand what the toolkit's doing.