Really Like the Galaxy Note7 Wireless Charging Battery Pack

Search This thread

ElCamino

Feb 5, 2007
I picked up the Galaxy Note7 Wireless Charging Battery Pack for my Note 7. I have to say that I really enjoying the design of it. It does make it more bulky but in a way, I like the feel of it. This has been working great as you can leave it on all day or just toss it in your pocket, computer bag or anywhere and use it when need it.

https://youtu.be/ZSniC6jMvdg

Reactions: rcobourn

alltaken123

Sep 11, 2015
Nice! - Is it true what others on XDA are saying? That it can't keep up with the device in use, others are saying it drains faster than it's able to recharge.

I also notice your review says one full recharge, is that what you got from 0%? Others are reporting that it falls short which they substantiate by saying it's 3100mAh vs the Note 7's 3400mAh battery.

Last edited:

MKchrias

Aug 15, 2016
Nice! - Is it true what others on XDA are saying? That it can't keep up with the device in use, others are saying it drains faster than it's able to recharge.

I also notice your review says one full recharge, is that what you got from 0%? Others are reporting that it falls short which they substantiate by saying it's 3100mAh vs the Note 7's 3400mAh battery.
You also have the 70% or less transfer dfficiency to take into account.

Sent from my Tab S using XDA Labs

Reactions: alltaken123

ElCamino

Feb 5, 2007

What I have been using it for mostly is to charge my Note 7 when I'm not using it, though I did use it a few times while the wireless pack was on charging thw Note 7 and did notice a bit slower to charge. Also on the full recharge, yes I wasn't to clear on that. It's from about 30% left battery on the Note 7.

Reactions: alltaken123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I picked up the Galaxy Note7 Wireless Charging Battery Pack for my Note 7. I have to say that I really enjoying the design of it. It does make it more bulky but in a way, I like the feel of it. This has been working great as you can leave it on all day or just toss it in your pocket, computer bag or anywhere and use it when need it.

https://youtu.be/ZSniC6jMvdg

You also have the 70% or less transfer dfficiency to take into account.

Sent from my Tab S using XDA Labs

What I have been using it for mostly is to charge my Note 7 when I'm not using it, though I did use it a few times while the wireless pack was on charging thw Note 7 and did notice a bit slower to charge. Also on the full recharge, yes I wasn't to clear on that. It's from about 30% left battery on the Note 7.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone