Really need your help

aztec111

Feb 11, 2018
hi all
4 years ago i installed jaggyrom on my htc pico and also made cwm recovery. Now im thinking of giving it to one of my housememebers, but i need to revert to stock rom. I found the recovery.img and other files but i just cant remember how to restore it. I know it was easy and quick but no luck.
I tried it like this:
put the clockowork files into sdcard
go into recovery mode (power + vol down)
delete factory, cache, delvik...
And the problem is i dont know how to install it, it doesnt appear in instal zip from sdcard. I realy have no idea how to restore to old stock- do i need to partition the sd card? also these are the files on my old usb for recovery, under clockwork/backup/(date)
recovery.img, boot.img, nandroid.md5, system.jaffs2.img, cache,jaffs2.img, data.jaffs2.img, android.secure.vfat.tar.

I know it was easy restoring it 4 years ago, but im just missing something and i cant find or remember it
Guys pleeaase help :(

Executioner44

Aug 24, 2017
Malatya
hi all
4 years ago i installed jaggyrom on my htc pico and also made cwm recovery. Now im thinking of giving it to one of my housememebers, but i need to revert to stock rom. I found the recovery.img and other files but i just cant remember how to restore it. I know it was easy and quick but no luck.
I tried it like this:
put the clockowork files into sdcard
go into recovery mode (power + vol down)
delete factory, cache, delvik...
And the problem is i dont know how to install it, it doesnt appear in instal zip from sdcard. I realy have no idea how to restore to old stock- do i need to partition the sd card? also these are the files on my old usb for recovery, under clockwork/backup/(date)
recovery.img, boot.img, nandroid.md5, system.jaffs2.img, cache,jaffs2.img, data.jaffs2.img, android.secure.vfat.tar.

I know it was easy restoring it 4 years ago, but im just missing something and i cant find or remember it
Guys pleeaase help :(
Firstly flash yannou90 cwm recovery. Then make a full wipe and do not make any sd-ext partittions. If you have a backup copy this backup to sdcard like this sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/date. Then select backup and restore. Then select restore. Then select your backup. Wait and make a reboot. Hope this helps.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone