Really need your help

Search This thread

aztec111

Feb 11, 2018
hi all
4 years ago i installed jaggyrom on my htc pico and also made cwm recovery. Now im thinking of giving it to one of my housememebers, but i need to revert to stock rom. I found the recovery.img and other files but i just cant remember how to restore it. I know it was easy and quick but no luck.
I tried it like this:
put the clockowork files into sdcard
go into recovery mode (power + vol down)
delete factory, cache, delvik...
And the problem is i dont know how to install it, it doesnt appear in instal zip from sdcard. I realy have no idea how to restore to old stock- do i need to partition the sd card? also these are the files on my old usb for recovery, under clockwork/backup/(date)
recovery.img, boot.img, nandroid.md5, system.jaffs2.img, cache,jaffs2.img, data.jaffs2.img, android.secure.vfat.tar.

I know it was easy restoring it 4 years ago, but im just missing something and i cant find or remember it
Guys pleeaase help :(

Executioner44

Aug 24, 2017
Malatya
hi all
4 years ago i installed jaggyrom on my htc pico and also made cwm recovery. Now im thinking of giving it to one of my housememebers, but i need to revert to stock rom. I found the recovery.img and other files but i just cant remember how to restore it. I know it was easy and quick but no luck.
I tried it like this:
put the clockowork files into sdcard
go into recovery mode (power + vol down)
delete factory, cache, delvik...
And the problem is i dont know how to install it, it doesnt appear in instal zip from sdcard. I realy have no idea how to restore to old stock- do i need to partition the sd card? also these are the files on my old usb for recovery, under clockwork/backup/(date)
recovery.img, boot.img, nandroid.md5, system.jaffs2.img, cache,jaffs2.img, data.jaffs2.img, android.secure.vfat.tar.

I know it was easy restoring it 4 years ago, but im just missing something and i cant find or remember it
Guys pleeaase help :(

Firstly flash yannou90 cwm recovery. Then make a full wipe and do not make any sd-ext partittions. If you have a backup copy this backup to sdcard like this sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/date. Then select backup and restore. Then select restore. Then select your backup. Wait and make a reboot. Hope this helps.