Really, really broken. My lady and muse is Una ! [ Linux Mint ]

Search This thread
My very basic old Desktop pc runs on a 128 GB SanDisk sd-card after the hard drive failed to boot my system.

Since this desktop has a card reader (slot), I installed Mint on a Sandisk card via a bootable live USB stick.

Since then everything works fine, even better ....I can run different OS systems by only changing the sd-card.

Its a big machine, running on a very small card....the card needs an adapter to fit in the slot of the desktop and even fits in my phone if I need to transport my pc.

This build is very interesting for people with somewhere an old pc with broken harddrive.
You only need a functioning Bios, and even a sd-card of 64 GB will do.

Linux Mint functions very well in combination with smartphones ... the commandline is not complicated and its "internal" design is completely adaptable to your taste. All you need can be found in the extensive repo's of Ubuntu.

Enjoy !

Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My very basic old Desktop pc runs on a 128 GB SanDisk sd-card after the hard drive failed to boot my system.

Since this desktop has a card reader (slot), I installed Mint on a Sandisk card via a bootable live USB stick.

Since then everything works fine, even better ....I can run different OS systems by only changing the sd-card.

Its a big machine, running on a very small card....the card needs an adapter to fit in the slot of the desktop and even fits in my phone if I need to transport my pc.

This build is very interesting for people with somewhere an old pc with broken harddrive.
    You only need a functioning Bios, and even a sd-card of 64 GB will do.

Linux Mint functions very well in combination with smartphones ... the commandline is not complicated and its "internal" design is completely adaptable to your taste. All you need can be found in the extensive repo's of Ubuntu.

Enjoy !