Realme 2 Pro Stuck at Logo after ColorOS 6 Update

Search This thread

Time-On Task

Jan 20, 2016
Dhaka
Dear Devs of XDA,

Two days ago ColorOS 6 was officially released for Realme 2 pro, before pausing it shortly after. I updated my device manually, by downloading and copying to internal memory. After installation was complete, phone rebooted and stuck at Realme logo, for hours. Then suddenly other people also started complaining, even those who updated by OTA process, in the community. The Admin updated the thread saying they are analyzing the issue "Urgently".

Since then it has been two days with no update whatsoever. I am sorry to say, i didn't keep a full backup, but some important documents are there in my device which i cannot lose at any cost. But I can't access the phone memory from oppo/realme recovery anyhow.

So, would anyone please tell me if there is any way to access the internal memory from PC, so that i can keep backup of those files? I have tried several recovery tools like dr.fone but they only support a limited number of Samsung devices. I know they'll come up with a solution but it's being too late for my side.

Thanks & Regards

Feb 25, 2017
In case that no backup were made before flashing the update zip, then there is no way to access these files anymore. All in all, did you flash the update zip with a locked or unlocked bootloader?

Reactions: Time-On Task

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In case that no backup were made before flashing the update zip, then there is no way to access these files anymore. All in all, did you flash the update zip with a locked or unlocked bootloader?