Realme 2 pro stuck bootloop please HELP ASAP!!

davsagar4

Jul 24, 2017
I was trying to install custom rom but I didn't took back up and wiped every thing on internal memory and also flashed stock recovery of realme 2 pro LOCKED the bootloader also I was hoping that I would be able to install stock rom by realme . But now am stuck at bootloop only realme logo appers

Basically I only have stock recovery on my phone and nothing else in the internal no OS installed bootloader is also locked so am not able to install twrp recovery to please help me install any rom .I am stucked due to lockdown no Service center is open. Please help asap??? I can't leave without my phone in this lockdown

kumarsujita6

Jul 11, 2019
BERHAMPUR
sujit.works
Bro realme provides it's stock room in .ozip format.
But we are unable to flash .ozip file using twrp.
Do help us!!
Bro u can't flash it through custom recovery due to some encryption issue u need stock recovery to flash that .ozip :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

I was trying to install custom rom but I didn't took back up and wiped every thing on internal memory and also flashed stock recovery of realme 2 pro LOCKED the bootloader also I was hoping that I would be able to install stock rom by realme . But now am stuck at bootloop only realme logo appers

Basically I only have stock recovery on my phone and nothing else in the internal no OS installed bootloader is also locked so am not able to install twrp recovery to please help me install any rom .I am stucked due to lockdown no Service center is open. Please help asap