Realme 5 stuck on fastboot

Search This thread

Nameless Foe

Jan 23, 2021
Yes I can also install custom recovery but no ROM can boot up from custom recovery! If I keep device on fastboot mode it automatically turns off and turn on to fastboot mode.
Are you able to extract the fast boot ROM onto your computer?
This includes :

boot.img
system.img
vendor.img
vbmeta.img

Phantom010

Jul 22, 2020
Birtamod
Ok. So is that the file you downloaded to your pc ?
This is the firmware I have downloaded from official realme site it can't be extracted.

Attachments

• IMG_20210308_193326.jpg
    IMG_20210308_193326.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 15

Nameless Foe

Jan 23, 2021
Try to re-download it. Make sure you completely delete the current one from your pc.
Bare with me. I'm at work now. I won't be able to respond as fast
If you can get those 4 files extracted to your pc, you will need to wipe your phone via fast boot, then flash all 4 of them files separately via fastboot and your phone should go back to normal.

Phantom010

Jul 22, 2020
Birtamod
If you can get those 4 files extracted to your pc, you will need to wipe your phone via fast boot, then flash all 4 of them files separately via fastboot and your phone should go back to normal.
ok replay when you are free thanks for giving your time man, one thing wipe mean from pc i have installed twrp also. i am confused about why custom rom does not boot up when i install it from twro it installs successfully after system reboot it goes directly to fastboot mode.

Nameless Foe

Jan 23, 2021
ok replay when you are free thanks for giving your time man, one thing wipe mean from pc i have installed twrp also. i am confused about why custom rom does not boot up when i install it from twro it installs successfully after system reboot it goes directly to fastboot mode.
If your phone is bricked, which it seems that it is...
Your gonna have to flash the stock firmware if you want to be able to use the phone again
I'm not sure why the rom won't boot and goes back to fast boot mode we will continue once your able to flash the stock firmware

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you able to power off your device ?
    Yes I can also install custom recovery but no ROM can boot up from custom recovery! If I keep device on fastboot mode it automatically turns off and turn on to fastboot mode.
    This is the firmware I have downloaded from official realme site it can't be extracted.
    Try to re-download it. Make sure you completely delete the current one from your pc.
    Bare with me. I'm at work now. I won't be able to respond as fast
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone