• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Realme 6 bootloader unlocking

Search This thread

figulalu

Aug 21, 2018
This is my first ever post so I will try to explain as better as I can

DISCLAIMER:
First of all Im not responsible for any damaged, brick or dead devices Your warranty is now void and all you data will we wiped so do this on your own behalf.

PERQUISITES:
You need adb and fastboot drivers for this and adb platform tools
First of all we need depth test APK link in comments
Download and install this APK on your phone.
Go to Developer options, enable OEM unlock and USB debugging
Open the app
1 : click start applying
2: click agree
3:wait for completion
4 : after successful message click on top left "query verification status" and it will take you to fastboot mode

Now by opening CMD or powershell type
Fastboot flashing unlock

Select yes by volume key and press power key for confirmation
Your data will be wiped and bootloader will be unlocked

sad1968

Feb 7, 2016
Moscow and its surroundings
@figulalu
You give a link to apk for realme 6 pro.​ This does not work on realme 6.
apk is installed, but the test fails.​
Check your unlock before writing

--

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-02-07-58-10-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-02-07-58-10-38.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 1,996
  • Screenshot_2020-06-02-07-58-17-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-02-07-58-17-48.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 2,015
  • Screenshot_2020-06-02-07-58-21-93.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-02-07-58-21-93.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,991
Last edited:

Likes 05

Jun 3, 2020
Di mana apk tes mendalam untuk realme 6 RMX2001?
[Mod Edit] Automated translation:
Where is the in-depth test apk for realme 6 RMX2001?
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: marvinvvh

marvinvvh

Nov 19, 2019
Can someone tell me what the benefits are for unlocking bootloader? I have 2 rooted Galaxy phones because practising and to make Them faster.. my realme 6 works really well.. no issues so far.

Rizezky

Sep 26, 2013
Can someone tell me what the benefits are for unlocking bootloader? I have 2 rooted Galaxy phones because practising and to make Them faster.. my realme 6 works really well.. no issues so far.
A lot, i used to underclock my cpu to 75% (less heat and power use, still very much capable for gaming) but nowadays i used it only for debloating and adblocking with energized.

marvinvvh

Nov 19, 2019
nobody cares about eu model.. i am looking for weeks to unluck my bootloader.. always get ****ty answers like just take the realme 6 pro WORKS. NOT!
i dont know why realme devices that are newer get those options and realme 6 dont. if you ask me realme 6 should be on the first place instead of the pro version

Reactions: Arnaudrsv

RantiHasan

Apr 22, 2019
Realme 6

DISCLAIMER:
First of all Im not responsible for any damaged, brick or dead devices Your warranty is now void and all you data will we wiped so do this on your own behalf.

PERQUISITES:
Open the app
4 : after successful message click on top left "query verification status" and it will take you to fastboot mode

Fastboot flashing unlock

I unlocked It in april 15.... And flash twrp.. But there is no twrp for realme 6. Please give me a link.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DISCLAIMER:

PERQUISITES:
    Open the app

Fastboot flashing unlock

Di mana apk tes mendalam untuk realme 6 RMX2001?
    [Mod Edit] Automated translation:
    Where is the in-depth test apk for realme 6 RMX2001?
    4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
    Any update on this? The provided indepth test apk doesnt work for me. Im in EU.
    nobody cares about eu model.. i am looking for weeks to unluck my bootloader.. always get ****ty answers like just take the realme 6 pro WORKS. NOT!
    i dont know why realme devices that are newer get those options and realme 6 dont. if you ask me realme 6 should be on the first place instead of the pro version
    How we could reach official realme devs for quicker releasing a unlocked bootloader?