Realme 7 5G EU version - Guide for unlock bootloader

Search This thread

MioCZ

Nov 3, 2012
Usti nad Labem
I wrote working method WITHOUT ROOT and WITHOUT DOWNGRADE.

I will not risk something you "think". If you KNOW real step by step method, share here.

leopseft

May 12, 2011
Athens/Αθήνα
Since changing region seems not working anymore you can try this guide, that doesn't require the in depth apk at all.

https://www.droidwin.com/unlock-realme-bootloader-using-mtk-client-without-in-depth-test-apk/

The guide is correct, apart from the last step that you get the orange state warning. At this moment you need to press once the power button to continue. Then when you get into the recovery mode you need to wipe everything. Both wipe and format. Then the phone will boot normally with unlocked bootloader.

Peplez19833

Oct 20, 2022
Hello .. I have a problem .. I want to unlock the bootloader in realme 7 5g installed adb and media drivers but when typing adb reboot bootloader pops up only for a moment black background with tiny letters and after a while it resets and the system starts .. did anyone have a problem with that. ?? greetings

Hello .. I have a problem .. I want to unlock the bootloader in realme 7 5g installed adb and media drivers but when typing adb reboot bootloader pops up only for a moment black background with tiny letters and after a while it resets and the system starts .. did anyone have a problem with that. ?? greetings
you have to use deeptest tool, or use mtkclient (better)
:)

RezuwanAli

Nov 30, 2022
Hello, i want to ask you guys,,my phone is EU version, Can I use firmware PU or Indian version, or export version,,Is there any problem,,i dont get update android ,now still on androi 10😭

RezuwanAli

Nov 30, 2022
Hello, i want to ask you guys,,my phone is EU version, Can I use firmware PU or Indian version, or export version,,Is there any problem,,i dont get update android ,now still on androi 10😭

Top Liked Posts