• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Realme 7 Bootlooping

Search This thread

NickkilllerXD

Jul 13, 2017
I followed the guide to unlock the bootloader of my Realme 7(RMX2155)
All went smoothly until the end where i had to install the custom recovery
I flashed the vbmeta.img and then i installed the twrp recovery.img
Now after the reboot my device is bootlooping and i cant access the reovery nor the fastboot (bootloader mode)
Pls help :(

I followed the guide to unlock the bootloader of my Realme 7(RMX2155)
All went smoothly until the end where i had to install the custom recovery
I flashed the vbmeta.img and then i installed the twrp recovery.img
Now after the reboot my device is bootlooping and i cant access the reovery nor the fastboot (bootloader mode)
Pls help :(
Turn your device off, and re-flash the stock ROM linked in the guide. You may need to uninstall then reinstall the LibUSB filters, and then run the brom.bat again afterwards. After that, use the latest PBRP. Here:

Once you've flashed it, hold Vol- and the power button until the Realme logo shows up. Then release the power button, and continue to hold Vol- until you enter recovery mode. Hope this works out for you.

NickkilllerXD

Jul 13, 2017
Turn your device off, and re-flash the stock ROM linked in the guide. You may need to uninstall then reinstall the LibUSB filters, and then run the brom.bat again afterwards. After that, use the latest PBRP. Here:

Once you've flashed it, hold Vol- and the power button until the Realme logo shows up. Then release the power button, and continue to hold Vol- until you enter recovery mode. Hope this works out for you.
I have fixed the problem thanks

Reactions: OrthodoxOxygen

Top Liked Posts