Realme 7 RMX 2151 Wi-FI Bluetooth ISSUE

Search This thread

RobertoSt25

Oct 25, 2021
Realme 7
You just need to flash a.87 back onto your device. Did you need to follow an elaborate guide to unlock your phone's bootloader, or did you just submit an application via the DeepTest APK? I need to know this in order to link you the correct files to flash.
I did apply via using indepth test APK Buddy, however forget about it, couse I tried yesterday to flash it, do not know what happened then And it's got stucked And kept rebooting recovery mode, I am gonna buy a new one during today...but on the other site I am really thankful fór your time and effort to help me out.

Reactions: OrthodoxOxygen

RobertoSt25

Oct 25, 2021
Realme 7
One more question my friend....please, if Is there any chance how to unbrick "never ending" rebooting device, would you post here the guide? That's it. Thank you for that. Cherrs. 🤗🥳

OrthodoxOxygen

Mar 8, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S4
Essential Phone
One more question my friend....please, if Is there any chance how to unbrick "never ending" rebooting device, would you post here the guide? That's it. Thank you for that. Cherrs. 🤗🥳
You can still recover your device. It's a bit complicated, but if you can get your device to shut down and be completely off, then you just need SP Flash Tools and the correct ROM. You said that you only needed to use the DeepTest APK in order to unlock, correct? This means that your model is very likely the RMX2151 model.

Follow steps one through to ten inclusive. Download the provided files, but DO NOT use the ROM provided in the MEGA/Android File Host link if your model isn't an RMX2155.

If your model is RMX2151, download the a.87 version of the firmware from here:

After downloading, you'll need to extract the OFP. Should be able to find a guide for that using Google pretty easily.

RobertoSt25

Oct 25, 2021
Realme 7
You can still recover your device. It's a bit complicated, but if you can get your device to shut down and be completely off, then you just need SP Flash Tools and the correct ROM. You said that you only needed to use the DeepTest APK in order to unlock, correct? This means that your model is very likely the RMX2151 model.

Follow steps one through to ten inclusive. Download the provided files, but DO NOT use the ROM provided in the MEGA/Android File Host link if your model isn't an RMX2155.

If your model is RMX2151, download the a.87 version of the firmware from here:

After downloading, you'll need to extract the OFP. Should be able to find a guide for that using Google pretty easily.
Yea buddy just needed indepth test and then I unlocked bootloader actually using the guide you just posted :p.

Anyway, I do not know what had just happened, but when I used bypass tool - brom.bat and pressed both volume buttons my windows scren went BLUE with some code and just restarted and did it twice, now I am quite scared, because do not want to bux even a new PC which costs me around 1700euro... What would you recon my friend ? Thanks a lot .

OrthodoxOxygen

Mar 8, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S4
Essential Phone
Yea buddy just needed indepth test and then I unlocked bootloader actually using the guide you just posted :p.

Anyway, I do not know what had just happened, but when I used bypass tool - brom.bat and pressed both volume buttons my windows scren went BLUE with some code and just restarted and did it twice, now I am quite scared, because do not want to bux even a new PC which costs me around 1700euro... What would you recon my friend ? Thanks a lot .
Have you modified Windows in any way (like Group Policies, Registries, etc)? I don't think I've heard of a single person who's encounteredthat issue. That aside, are you saying that you followed this guide in order to unlock your device?

RobertoSt25

Oct 25, 2021
Realme 7
My windows is digitaly signed of course, but I have no any information regarding group registries or policies being signed... yeah I followed this guide to unlock my device.

OrthodoxOxygen

Mar 8, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S4
Essential Phone
My windows is digitaly signed of course, but I have no any information regarding group registries or policies being signed... yeah I followed this guide to unlock my device.
Then you just need to flash the ROM provided in the MEGA/Android File Host link via SP Flash Tools. After that you've reflashed the stock firmware, just flash on the recovery, and then the custom ROM you like. That should be pretty much it.

RobertoSt25

Oct 25, 2021
Realme 7
Then you just need to flash the ROM provided in the MEGA/Android File Host link via SP Flash Tools. After that you've reflashed the stock firmware, just flash on the recovery, and then the custom ROM you like. That should be pretty much it.
So that file 7.3gb https://download2391.mediafire.com/u6raf25kqbmg/f3rkr9amg11dqdr/RMX2151PU_11 wasnt good od ? I am confused Now, sorry for bothering youe...too much information And would love to reach that point where I could say I've done it but not sure....

OrthodoxOxygen

Mar 8, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S4
Essential Phone
So that file 7.3gb https://download2391.mediafire.com/u6raf25kqbmg/f3rkr9amg11dqdr/RMX2151PU_11 wasnt good od ? I am confused Now, sorry for bothering youe...too much information And would love to reach that point where I could say I've done it but not sure....
That 7.3 GB file in Mediafire is only for the RMX2151. I got confused by your wording, and thought that you meant your phone was an RMX2151 model. My bad, haha. Just use the ROM provided in the guide. Your model is an RMX2155, and the ROM uploaded to the MEGA/Android File Host is modified so that it works with it.

RobertoSt25

Oct 25, 2021
Realme 7
Hello there my friend,
I flashed the ROM you suggested, the best I could and sttill didnt get info bootloaderu...

On the other site if I tried with realme Tool I News username And password to log there And I do not Havel any...

What would you say? Should I visit service mobile centre oř throw it out od the windows?

Attachments

• IMG_20211028_123847.jpg
    IMG_20211028_123847.jpg
    948.5 KB · Views: 13

RobertoSt25

Oct 25, 2021
Realme 7
Please tell me what you did different to solve it? And the issue with you was only Wi-Fi, Bluetooth not device not booting at all, no?
I flashed firstly pixelexperience ROM after that I could not reach WiFi And Bluetooth then I got persist folder which was missing in my device, but I messed up something And got stuck bootlooaped And kept restarting over again, So I flashed back android 10 U.I. realme And everthing works Now, So I Will try to flash again very carefuly.

Reactions: SubwayChamp

OrthodoxOxygen

Mar 8, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S4
Essential Phone
You're the best. Everthing you said was exactly how it should be. Real preffessional. Many thanks but if I could ask you how to do IT Now? Bootloader says unlocked And Now flash twrp? Or ? Do not really want to spend again 2 days in a row with PC.😄😄😄😄
Thanks for the praise, haha. I recommend that you swap to PBRP for your recovery. It has more features, plus a newer and cleaner look. Here is the link to the latest version:

Once you pick a recovery you want to flash, watch the video linked below. Skip to about 5:00, and he'll have a list of the commands on the right of the screen. You use those to flash the recovery. You're also gonna need vbmeta.img, which I'm attaching to this post.

Attachments

• vbmeta.img
    4 KB · Views: 4

AmitBiswas(Op)

Nov 8, 2021
Realme 7
Hello everyone, I have recently flashed new custom ROM on my device - Realme 7 rmx 2151 and everything went as planned. I used unlocking and flashing guide new from XDA webpage... I flashed PixelPlus UI3.9 from here, XDA ... I was really loooking forward to try new things etc... and do not know where I messed up but can not turn ON Wi-Fi and BLUETOOTH. Please any advice ? Thank you in advance...
To solve
Hello everyone, I have recently flashed new custom ROM on my device - Realme 7 rmx 2151 and everything went as planned. I used unlocking and flashing guide new from XDA webpage... I flashed PixelPlus UI3.9 from here, XDA ... I was really loooking forward to try new things etc... and do not know where I messed up but can not turn ON Wi-Fi and BLUETOOTH. Please any advice ? Thank you in advance...
2 fitgirl fix the problem
To fix the problem flash the pixel plus rom from realme ui1.0 - A.87 update(RMX2151PU)...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could be a problem with the rom,try to flash evolution x to see if that works
    I Have just installed Evolution X And probleem still remains... I am pi**ed off where I went Wrong...anyway I appreciate your help.
    So I think, the best would be to purchase a new one as soon as possible :D , never mind, thats fine, I should have thought twice before I did something :D ... Its REALME RMX 2151 , but on the BACK of the phone its written model RMX 2155
    You don't need to uy a new one. You just need to reflash the correct firmware, and then reflash the ROM you're trying to use after that.
    You just need to flash a.87 back onto your device. Did you need to follow an elaborate guide to unlock your phone's bootloader, or did you just submit an application via the DeepTest APK? I need to know this in order to link you the correct files to flash.
    I did apply via using indepth test APK Buddy, however forget about it, couse I tried yesterday to flash it, do not know what happened then And it's got stucked And kept rebooting recovery mode, I am gonna buy a new one during today...but on the other site I am really thankful fór your time and effort to help me out.