Realme 7

Search This thread

H0rajda

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, I need your advice please. Today I couldn't turn on my mobile phone (no update or something like that), so I tried recovery mode and it got stuck in loopback. The computer cannot detect the mobile phone in this mode, so I need advice on what to do next. Thanks

OrthodoxOxygen

Mar 8, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S4
Essential Phone
Hi, I need your advice please. Today I couldn't turn on my mobile phone (no update or something like that), so I tried recovery mode and it got stuck in loopback. The computer cannot detect the mobile phone in this mode, so I need advice on what to do next. Thanks
You're going to need to do this:

If you do not want to unlock your bootloader, just follow from step one-to-ten inclusive. Don't follow beyond that if you do not wish to unlock your bootloader.

Reactions: H0rajda

H0rajda

Aug 5, 2021
I have already solved this problem. It was enough to leave the mobile phone in a loop overnight before the mobile phone is discharged and then it is enough to turn on the mobile phone normally

OrthodoxOxygen

Mar 8, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S4
Essential Phone
I have already solved this problem. It was enough to leave the mobile phone in a loop overnight before the mobile phone is discharged and then it is enough to turn on the mobile phone normally
Sounds like water damage is causing your phone's power-button to stay held down. Happened to me with an Essential PH-1. You might want to look into getting a new phone, then.

Top Liked Posts